What do the Fins do next | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do the Fins do next

Don't forget about Jalen Collins. Needs technique work, but that potential...

Our biggest need is CB. IF the talent levels are about the same, this would be my second round pick. I believed in Taylor but, he now scares me. Davis has shown nothing and Grimes is aging.

Late cuts will likely have an OG and LB but, cannot see any CB coming available.

I don;t like any of the CBs in the draft...

Mike Hull on the other hand has 10 year starter written all over him...overlooked by most of the media, but you watch his tape and can't help but come away impressed. Don't suprised if he isn;t the pick at 47.

I think the team targets Kendricks, Perryman or Jalen Collins...and if all three are gone they trade down and try to get another 4th rounder.

I know you guys want a 3rd rounder, but that would necessitate a HUGE drop down. I don't see that happening.

Mike Hull on the other hand has 10 year starter written all over him...overlooked by most of the media, but you watch his tape and can't help but come away impressed. Don't suprised if he isn;t the pick at 47.

Great read diag skills. I worry about his hips and overall athleticism

Great read diag skills. I worry about his hips and overall athleticism

He makes up for it in instincts...will play faster then guys with better times because of it.

Didn't we have a Real Freaking Mike at WR...then traded him for pennies...where are those 10tds going to come from...lets get real

I had the same concern at the time Wallace was offloaded but consider this regarding the 10 TDs. The receiving corps today is, on paper, much - and I mean MUCH - better today than at the close of last season. They have a great blend of youth and experience and a massive improvement on guys that can snatch the ball out of the air, without it having to be right in their hands all the time. The TDs will improve in the offense as a WHOLE because of the improved redzone players, it just might be spread out more because of the options.

The more I think about it...I could see The Fins going with a trade back. That may be a good plan.
But this team needs one thing, we have all the weapons and a Great Qb- Just get a real freakin Mike and be done with it! Address corn in FA and get a read and 3 down MIKE

I agree on the D-focus, I think for rounds 2-3, quality defenders are going to be worth more than an upper-round guard. Really Miami just needs enough competition at OG to get Thomas out of there, meanwhile there's a severe lack of run-support talent that influences how teams want to play us, they pound the rock on us because they know it'll break the dam.
Now that we have Suh, we need ppl around him that he can trust and build teamwork with. Plugging lower round talent around him is not going to make the giant investment in Suh very worth it, he can't do it alone, as dominant as he is.

DT we could use some depth as well. Aside Suh and Mitchell there should be some more competition.

I want Dawson or Rowe. Then mckinney or perryman, then a guard. Whichever is available. 4th rounder I have reserved for David Cobb. Love his energy!

I think the team targets Kendricks, Perryman or Jalen Collins...and if all three are gone they trade down and try to get another 4th rounder.

I know you guys want a 3rd rounder, but that would necessitate a HUGE drop down. I don't see that happening.

Unlike the first round, I could see some wheeling and dealing in the second if we are not sold on who is there.

Im at the point now where Im going to wait and see who we get and then rewatch all the film of that player and judge the pick at that point. The alternative is to rewatch film on every player available and then hope we get someone. At some point we will take a different player and I will be let donw because I spent today hoping for someone else.

You may well be right but, if Taylor is injured yet again we have Davis. See any CB's who would be an upgrade?

Make it happen...

perrii2.gif

If we trade down with Dallas we could get their 2nd and 3rd for our 2nd. Yeldon or a back they want might be there.

i can't really see this being an option in round 2, Elijah Hermit. you're right, i won't be surprised if he isn't the pick at 47.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

if Taylor is injured yet again we have Davis. See any CB's who would be an upgrade?

this is the logic i follow. thank you.

No truth....no

Back
Top Bottom