What Do You Look For... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Do You Look For...

What Do You Look For Once Schedule is Released

• How Many Back to Back Road Games Miami Has

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I’ll check that Indy game first because I usually go. Lucas Oil is obviously an upgrade over the RCA Dome but the location isn’t nearly as good so I don’t get as fired up about Indy as I used to. I also just cannot do Indy cheap. It’s an expensive trip for me. Got to eat at St. Elmo’s and stay at the Omni.

I don’t really have an appropriate option to pick.

I look for how many games are within 500 miles of me. This year I’m getting two guaranteed. At this point I’m wondering when/what temp we play @Lambeau.

immediately on the Dolphins schedule once it’s released?

For me I go straight to December and see if Miami has to play at Buffalo lol so I vote for the Road divisional games

Didn't vote because I have three things I give equal attention
1) bye week
2) December away games
3) This will take an explanation. I look at the schedule in sets of three's. I don't want two games in a row against top 5 teams and PARTICULARLY not two away games in a row against top 5 teams. In any set of three, I want an average or below team. Seldom get a season like that though

Didn't vote because I have three things I give equal attention
1) bye week
2) December away games
3) This will take an explanation. I look at the schedule in sets of three's. I don't want two games in a row against top 5 teams and PARTICULARLY not two away games in a row against top 5 teams. In any set of three, I want an average or below team. Seldom get a season like that though
Nice. I didn’t list it but I also usually see how many games Miami have in the eastern time zone. So I look at how many 1pm and 4pm games they have on Sundays.

prime time first since ill actually be able to see those (unless I elect for sleep, the older you get the harder it is when you get up at 3 am) , when I used to actually care about going to games, the preseason release schedule was more exciting for me. I know Miami is only gonna come to Charlotte once every 8 years in reg season, but seemed like we had pretty good luck drawing them in preseason.

So we pretty much know where are team is gonna play each week, and of course London is announced ahead of time. and its almost a given that we are gonna play 2-3 division games in the NE every dec/jan on the road so that doesn't even phase me anymore.

September and October home games as I believe it gives the Phins an advantage playing in the heat.

Next would be bye week, prefer a little later bye week compared to having it early.

September and October home games as I believe it gives the Phins an advantage playing in the heat.

Next would be bye week, prefer a little later bye week compared to having it early.

A little OT, but a naive question for the group. Any reason the NFL can't have all bye weeks on, say weeks 8,9,10? That would still leave ~10 games a week - plenty for 1P, 4P, MNF, TNF.

A tough choice between "When Miami plays their road divisional games", and any cold December road games. I chose the former because it ties into the latter choice as well lol, but the divisional games are more important. I hope we can play are road division games are early in the season.

My biggest concerns are always when are we @ NYJ, @ Buffalo and @ NE. Especially @ NYJ because I live about an hour and a half from the wastelands, i mean meadowlands.

Bye week, potential for consecutive road games with brutal travel requirements are my main concerns.

A tough choice between "When Miami plays their road divisional games", and any cold December road games. I chose the former because it ties into the latter choice as well lol, but the divisional games are more important. I hope we can play are road division games are early in the season.
Yeah it seems like it’s consistent that Miami plays in Buffalo and New England in late November and on but not true vice versa. Could just be me

I look for home games I can make it to.

immediately on the Dolphins schedule once it’s released?

For me I go straight to December and see if Miami has to play at Buffalo lol so I vote for the Road divisional games

Similar here. Keep the Fins the heck out of Boston and Buffalo in December

I look at everything. Prime time games. Road trips (never know if one is conveniently lined up at the perfect time for me to take one). Divisional games. The easiest and the toughest stretches.

I'd say prime time games stand out first, followed by taking a look at the December road games.

I look for the defensive teams on schedule, which would include our own division. And to see how close to (my) home they are playing. As I do enjoy traveling to Denver, KC or Dallas for road trips.

The last few years I've been to more KC December games though.

First thing I do is see how screwed we are on the bye week. Nothing trumps last year though.

Back
Top Bottom