What ever happened to.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What ever happened to....

If I'm not mistaken ray lucas went on to play for a semi pro team and now is a sports anchor back in his hometown or something

Tony Bua...anyone remember how he jacked some dude up on special teams?

Stanley Pritchett, Calvin Jackson, Autry Denson, Shane Burton, Fred Barnett, Rob Moore, and Craig Erickson.

There were a bunch of bad rb picks that jimmy made but i fear he was the worst. He was incredibly slow. Gave us nothing. I remember thinking when we took him that he looked like an even slower version of eddie george

Derek Hagan - is still on the Giants roster and seen playing time there.

John Avery - went on to be the first draft pick in the XFL and was one of the best players in the CFL for a couple of season.

Josh Heupel - is the QB coach for the Oklahoma Sooners

Autry Denson - became the head coach for Pope John Paul II HS

Reggie Howard - is the President and Executive Director of the AAG Foundation, a non-profit organization that empowers athletes to impact communities through education and social development. Following spending the 2006 season w the Carolina Panthers

Eddie Moore - On the Denver Broncos roster

HEY GUYS I will raise your card players with a pair of duces by the name of Todd Wade and cb Ben Kelly .

Todd Wade-Last I saw was on Jacksonville's roster. He bounces around from team to team every so often. Shame, after a promising start to his career he got an inflated opinion of himself, and was never the same.

Lorenzo Booker... ah I remember the outrage when we traded him. I dunno if it was not knowing much about Booker, or the fact that a majority of the board at the time were big UF/U/FSU homers. Pity, showed some skill as a pass catching RB, but he couldn't block or run between the tackles.

Abe Wright looked great in shorts getting around OTs, he just couldn't do anything with pads on. Probably pursuing his goal of being a minister right now, but not sure.

Josh Huepel is the QB coach for the Sooners, and could become an OC in the very near future

Back
Top Bottom