What ever happened to.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What ever happened to....

Derek Hagan - is still on the Giants roster and seen playing time there.
Yeah!! lol Saw in PFT a couple days ago he just signed a contract for a Million bucks for the year for his GRAND CONTRIBUTION of 5 catches for 104 yards!!

$200k/catch
$10,000/yard

Great work if you can get it!!

I also saw last week that Jamarcus Russel's career cost the Raiders $95,000/yard.

OK, Where are all those Teddy lovers with all their STATS??? How much did Teddy get paid "per yard" & "per catch" & "per slide"

Thank GOD for Tuna!! :hump::hump:

Whatever happen to Marcus Vick...
Last I saw ... Arrive on vacation, leave on probation.
Did a short jail stint a while back for vulcanizing checks & goin' upside the little ladies head.

Probably back to getting allowance from Michael.

Then there was 5th round Supplemental pick Rodrique Wright ... who quit USC for slacking AND flunking.

Arrived at Dolphins Day Care & cried every day ... to hard, too hot, & his BIGGEST COMPLAINT coaches Yelling at Me (the nerve!). Day Care Workers had to convince him to return to the team repeatedly ... even once from CA. :crazy:

Probably the guy that made Saban decide to go browbeat HS & College kids instead of grown men AND double his money. :lol2:

Then there was 5th round Supplemental pick Rodrique Wright ... who quit USC for slacking AND flunking.

Arrived at Dolphins Day Care & cried every day ... to hard, too hot, & his BIGGEST COMPLAINT coaches Yelling at Me (the nerve!). Day Care Workers had to convince him to return to the team repeatedly ... even once from CA. :crazy:

Probably the guy that made Saban decide to go browbeat HS & College kids instead of grown men AND double his money. :lol2:

You mean Manny Wright. Rod Wright was a 7th round pick in 2006.

How about Eric Krumrow (sp) Others.... Robert Edwards, Lawrence Phillips (in jail for LIFE)

How many people remeber Qadry ismail was here in 97 and had no stats. Or how about we had priest homles on our camp roster in i think it was 98.

I got one. Did we draft John Dutton? I saw him quarterbacking an Arena league team and swore that name rang a bell.

I never knew Priest Holmes was on our roster, I do know Ruben Droughns was. I remember him being on the Giants. Do you guys remember Brock Forsey, Leonard Henry, Samon Gado

I never knew Priest Holmes was on our roster, I do know Ruben Droughns was. I remember him being on the Giants. Do you guys remember Brock Forsey, Leonard Henry, Samon Gado[/QUOT

Josh Taves (jj FA pickup) Brian Manning, JJ Tolver, Sam Simmons, Jim Drunkenmiller (sp?)

Its JR tolver not JJ. What about Tyrone Wheatley. We traded a 7th for him i think it was in 99 or 2000 he was cut in camp and went to the raiders to run for 1000 yards.
Also how about when we traded for Rashan Salam (sp) he failed the physical so the trade was void.

Back
Top Bottom