what free agent should we sign? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what free agent should we sign?

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Victor Green is strictly a run defense Safety, he has no range in the passing game and CANNOT cover WRs, like our scheme calls for. he would be a wasted pickup.....

I agree with what you said. I'm not saying I want us to pick him up. I'm just suprised he is still available.

Our main concern is on the offensive line. I'm not thinking Blake Brockermyer though like everyone else is thinking. My sights is on RON STONE(especially if he lowers his asking price). I'm not sold on Mark Dixon and his 9 knee surgeries. He's an injury waiting to happen (GOD forbid). But if Dixon goes down, who will come in for him? TODD PERRY? HOPE NOT!!!! :eek:

Marino1983
Constantly Injured?
he started all 16 games last year for the Bears and I think he has only missed 3 games due to injuries.
yes, he has had a few surgeries, but always in the offseason and has always healed up in time to be 100% for the season.
I dont know about that penalties. I only missed a few Bears games last year, and I didnt see him in very many. I think Olin Kreutz had more than he did and we certainly were willing to cough up lots of dough for him!

i say we sign him and draft some guards!! let left tackle fall where the chips fall see whom is the best

Back
Top Bottom