What games are you going to this season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What games are you going to this season?

Allegiant flies into Vegas, and I believe they're opening a fairly large base at LAX.

You could always buy one ticket to Vegas and one from Vegas to SD on Virgin America or Southwest.

I found some reasonable deals out of Atlanta. $333 total with a stop in Denver. Checking Charlotte now. Plus, it'll probably be cheaper once I book a hotel, car and flight package.

Definitely. There are cheap deals to be had right now. I got a flight to Lebanon this summer for 900 bucks R/T.

I'll also be going to the Dolphins/Bucs game here in Tampa during the preseason. That should be fun to see Chad Henne throw the ball around.

You guys are lucky living so close. This last season I few to Denver to see us beat the ponies. Great game. Plus I hate Denver more than any other team! Plus the Dolphins hardly ever come to Seattle.

I have thought about going to ATL for a game, or SD. SD makes more sense being on the west coast. It is a long flight for me being up here in this corner of the US to get all the way to MIA. Maybe in December I'll try to get away from our grey winter. It would be fun to meet up with a group of fans though!

I think we all need to make a BIG showing at the Houston game. We really need to beat those ****ers this year.

I plan to attend @ Carolina and @ Atlanta. Once I have tickets I'll be open to looking for some friendlies.

Looks like this is what I'm working on...

@ Atlanta
@ San Diego (big maybe)
Buffalo
New Orleans
@ Carolina
@ Jacksonville
@ Tennessee
Houston/Pittsburgh (big maybe)

It'll be tough for me to swing that San Diego road game because I'll be in Blacksburg the day before for the Miami - Virginia Tech game. Cross-country redeye flight...eh.

I'm probably going to go to the Jets and Pats primetime games..then the Chargers game.

Chargers and Pats for sure...still debating Jets and Bills..because I could hit the OU-UM game the day before.

It all depends on which weekends the Hurricanes and Dolphins are both at home because I'll definitely be going to both games during the weekends they share the stadium.

Other than that, I'll be attending these:

@ Atlanta
@ Carolina
@ Jacksonville
@ Tennessee

If I can get my finances right, I'd love to make that trip to San Diego!

same here im goin to atl game with my falcon lovin friends and tennessee game since i live in nashville

Living in Tampa, I can't make it to too many home games, but this year I'm going to try and see the Dolphins at least three times. I'm driving down to see the Bucs game (with my friends who are Bucs fans...) and the Colts game (with a friend who's a Colts fan..) Then I'm going to be driving up to Jacksonville for that game.

What about you guys?

Why the hell does living in Tampa mean you can't go to many games? :lol:

I'll be at the game vs Buffalo and that's it

Back
Top Bottom