What games will you all be going to next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What games will you all be going to next year?

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For those of us that dont have the opportunity to go to the home games in miami, which games do you guys plan on going to? I live out west so Im going to make a big effort to see the 49ers and Seahawks games, I know im going to see the Broncos game because my bro lives there and the last one was a game to remember...with mares last second kick. What a game that was. I saw the Chargers game this year and 1 game per year is not enough! Which will you guys be going to?

I also saw the Chargers game in Tempe, AZ. Fortunately for me I'll be back in Miami WITH SEASON TIX!!!!!!!! Sorry guys but I'm really excited. So those will be the games I'll be at.
:D

last year I went to the Pats game, that was a big disappointment when they lost in OT, I will probably go to at least that one game this year too

Guys where do you get autographs after the game? This year in Tempe AZ I was in row2 at the bottom on the 30 yd line chargers side. We were close enough if we yelled at someont hey could hear us. I never wanted autorgraphs from Chargers obviously but how would i have gotten autographs from the phins? I looked at the big thread from a few months ago after everybody got back from the game and told their own stories of how it all went, and one guy said he was next in line to get rickys autograph but ricky left. Another guy said he went into jR seaus resutraunt and all the guys came in offf the bus. Obviously that was just couincidence but how do you get autographs and up close to the guys after/before a game? We were too high up even in the front row for those guys to reach up to us....i think anyway. Not like any of them even tried though.

It depends on where I am am living...which I won't find out until May sometime. If I end up in florida, I will at least go to 4 games. I am a season ticket holder, so I will probably go to the (Jets, Pats, Bills, and Rams). We'll see.

I usually attend 4-5 home games a year (it's about a 3.5 hour drive to Davie from here), but I've made myself a promise I won't be attending another game or buying any more merchandise until they get rid of Wannstedt.

Well before I can make andy final plans I need to see how the rest of this offseason plays out. I usually go to 2-3 in Miami a year. Last year it was the Bills :biggrin: and the Patriots :cry:. 2 years ago I got to see the end of the Jets streak and the huge win(last of the season) against the Raiders.

I try to get to pick the games that might have some excitement to them, but also would like to see some new teams.

I was thinking maybe the Rams game, and another one to start(probably Division), I also and going to try and work the 9er game in with a trip to Vegas.

But if for some reason the team falls apart I might have to reconsider the cost of flying down to the games.

I go to the game in Buffalo every year. My friend Sal (Bills fan) and I have an annual bet: whoever's team loses that year has to buy tix for the next year. He'll be buying for the third time in four years this year. (sweet!) We're trying to make it down to MIA for the Bills-Phins this year, as well.

To my chagrin, it appears the Phins will be hosting the Steelers and Browns. Had they been visiting either of those teams, I probably would have been able to go to the game (Pittsburgh is about 3 hours from Rochester, Cleveland about the same). Cincinnati and East Rutherford, NJ are both a little farther than I'm likely to drive, however.

Originally posted by phunwin
I go to the game in Buffalo every year. My friend Sal (Bills fan) and I have an annual bet: whoever's team loses that year has to buy tix for the next year. He'll be buying for the third time in four years this year. (sweet!) We're trying to make it down to MIA for the Bills-Phins this year, as well.

To my chagrin, it appears the Phins will be hosting the Steelers and Browns. Had they been visiting either of those teams, I probably would have been able to go to the game (Pittsburgh is about 3 hours from Rochester, Cleveland about the same). Cincinnati and East Rutherford, NJ are both a little farther than I'm likely to drive, however.

You'll have to let me know what game you go to down there Phun, maybe we can get the rest of the Rochacha Fin base to all go down together.

Last year they had a great Airfare sale going on I got RT to Ft Lauderdale for $129 round Trip, I even was nice enough to tell Clump about it. That was cheap out of Rochester.

Originally posted by Phinfan31
For those of us that dont have the opportunity to go to the home games in miami, which games do you guys plan on going to? I live out west so Im going to make a big effort to see the 49ers and Seahawks games, I know im going to see the Broncos game because my bro lives there and the last one was a game to remember...with mares last second kick. What a game that was. I saw the Chargers game this year and 1 game per year is not enough! Which will you guys be going to?

Right now, I plan to go to the Baltiimore (if we play them at home) and New England games. I would go see them play the Jets but after the way I was treated last time I went to the meadowlands, I won't go there again.

I'm going to make an attempt to get up to Denver for that game. Its possible, but very tough, with my schedule......

I'm going to the Baltimore game(BTW NJFinFan it's in Baltimore). The last time I went Karim Abdul-Jabbar had his career game.

Originally posted by SMadison29
I'm going to the Baltimore game(BTW NJFinFan it's in Baltimore). The last time I went Karim Abdul-Jabbar had his career game.

That's what I meant. Like to go down there by train and see it in Baltimore.

Thanks 29.

Back
Top Bottom