What games will you all be going to next year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What games will you all be going to next year?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

You'll have to let me know what game you go to down there Phun, maybe we can get the rest of the Rochacha Fin base to all go down together.

Last year they had a great Airfare sale going on I got RT to Ft Lauderdale for $129 round Trip, I even was nice enough to tell Clump about it. That was cheap out of Rochester.

That's a great idea! Definitely something to work out.

I've been going to all the home games for 22 years. I missed 2 seasons while away from home for school. From the time I was 4-6 or so, my dads best friend would carry me into the game on his shoulders. This was back when the phins played in the OB, you could never do that now at the Pro. I would give anything to have parents back. My mom wasn't much of a football fan, but she knew we loved it and would let us travel to games and stuff. I really miss tailgating with my dad, and just sitting in the living room watching the away games. Funny thing... When ever there was an away game that Dick Emberg and Deardorf or whoever were doing, my dad would mute the TV and turn on MadDog. I remember like it was yesterday when marino threw the touchdown to Ingram on the fake spike against the Jets. We look at eachother when we were yelling and screaming and just hugged eachother while jumping up and down. Those were the days, I would do anything for to have again.:cry:

i will probably be going to miami for the rams game. it will be nice to escape the chilly vt fall

Originally posted by phunwin

That's a great idea! Definitely something to work out.

Whatta you think any other Crapchester Fin Fans heading to South Fla for a game this year?

I went to the game vs Houston last year and that sucked. This year the Phins come to Baltimore so i'll be there, its about a 45 min drive for me. I also want to head down to Miami for about 2 other games, i dont really care who we play

This is great. I plan to go to the Baltimore game too. The last time I went to a Baltimore/Miami game, there were more Dolfans than there were Ravens fans.(Dan was playing back then) I hope it turns out the same this year.

Maybe we can all get together before the game?

I didn't go to any games last year :(. This year, I plan on getting to at least one. I am going to try to go to the Dolphins/Jets game in NJ, and I might try to go to the Dolphins/Ravens game as well.

Originally posted by Scrap
This is great. I plan to go to the Baltimore game too. The last time I went to a Baltimore/Miami game, there were more Dolfans than there were Ravens fans.(Dan was playing back then) I hope it turns out the same this year.

Maybe we can all get together before the game?

We should all get together and tailgate before the game. That would be cool.

I'll be going to a bunch of games this year as well:
8 hour drive to Buffalo from where I currently live.

Dolphins@Bills
Patriots@Bills
Rams@Bills or Jets@Bills
Steelers@Bills
Bills@Dolphins
Bills@Seahawks
Bills@Ravens
and I may also be going to Miami@Baltimore:D
maybe Bills@Bengals

i live in connecticut right now but i will be moving back to my old stomping grounds of fort pierce hutchinson island so i will experience my first dolphins game in nearly 18 years since marinos super bowl season as a baby but i dont ahve a lot of money so i have my heart set on the rams and cardinals

Back
Top Bottom