What happened to my FinHeaven sign??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to my FinHeaven sign???

I wish I knew why Putfile keeps rejecting this file....... sorry to put you guys through this, but, like I said, it's a must see.

The full length is better but this definitely is funny.........

That's Classic!

Want to go down to NJ and moon the meadowlands filled with Jets fans???

Great Job!:rofl3:

mazz030 said:
That's Classic!

Want to go down to NJ and moon the meadowlands filled with Jets fans???

Great Job!:rofl3:

Thanks, yeah!!! I'll just print out a whole bunch and leave them in from of EVERY AFC STADIUM...........:lol: :lol: :lol:

NY_FinFan_72 said:
We had to stop at WalMart near Canton... saw a Red Roof Inn... left you a voice mail to see if that was your place.

Never got the message, We didn't wind up staying there, went up to Cleveland Sat night. It probably was the Red Roof we were supposed to stay at, there was a Walmart right down the street, and a White Castle accross the street.

I was looking around for you on Sunday before the induction, the guy that bought my extra tickets said he saw you earlier but you were gone.

The parts I left out are:

Driving up to the Stadium (my wife is all freaking out)
Waiting for the coast to be clear (her trying to talk me out of it)
And the rest of the getaway (speeding through the parking lot)

PhinPhreak said:
Never got the message, We didn't wind up staying there, went up to Cleveland Sat night. It probably was the Red Roof we were supposed to stay at, there was a Walmart right down the street, and a White Castle accross the street.

I was looking around for you on Sunday before the induction, the guy that bought my extra tickets said he saw you earlier but you were gone.

Yeah, they wouldn't let me in with our lawn chairs... so I had to go back to the car before the ceremony... probably just missed ya.

Back
Top Bottom