What happened to my FinHeaven sign??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to my FinHeaven sign???

texasPHINSfan said:
with all our technology this is the best we can do with video hosting? :(

Ya, I'm suprised one of the other people that already have access have not linked the video anywhere.

All who requested have been added. I know this way of posting the video is lame. It's only temporary. When I get home from work later, I'll go on the forum at Putfile to get some help. I've uploaded there before plenty of times with no problems. This video is clean as he!!, so I don't know why it's kicking it out after uploading due to "content".

I'll figure it out and post a new link then. For now, enjoy.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
All who requested have been added. I know this way of posting the video is lame. It's only temporary. When I get home from work later, I'll go on the forum at Putfile to get some help. I've uploaded there before plenty of times with no problems. This video is clean as he!!, so I don't know why it's kicking it out after uploading due to "content".

I'll figure it out and post a new link then. For now, enjoy.

I would like to see... please...

Just got home from work... I added all new folks who requested to see the vid.

I'll be working to get this up on Putfile a little later, so it will be easier for everyone to see it.

You have to click the link in my Sig, and then sign up (sorry). Then I can add you. It's stupid, I know.

finheaven.com should host this 4 u !!! :p

Phin-o-rama said:
finheaven.com should host this 4 u !!! :p

heh-heh... that's up to them. I'll have it on Putfile (hopefully) later if I can figure out why it keeps rejecting the file once it uploads.

Back
Top Bottom