What happened to my FinHeaven sign??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to my FinHeaven sign???

NY_ finfan_72, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife in Canton on Sunday. I and my son were with you outside the total access trailer, on the lawn. I'm sure you remember the 40 year old hippy :lol: Glad you both made it home safely! I don't download much at home, but have killer stuff at work, once you do whatever you do to make it the way you posted about, let me know if possible, I'll copy it and get some nice pics made up. If you would like a schedule that we spoke of that day, PM me and I can send you what ever you want. Work address to work address is easy for me ( I'm related to my mailroom supervisor) so let me know!

Gary

Hey Mike it was great running into a fellow Die-Hard Dolfan at the hall..Man did we make Canton OUR HOUSE..also nice to meet your wife..I wish all of our fans could of been there with us...and you know I really love what you did with the sign...puts an end to a perfect weekend LOL:rofl3:

Y-TownPhinVet said:
NY_ finfan_72, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife in Canton on Sunday. I and my son were with you outside the total access trailer, on the lawn. I'm sure you remember the 40 year old hippy :lol: Glad you both made it home safely! I don't download much at home, but have killer stuff at work, once you do whatever you do to make it the way you posted about, let me know if possible, I'll copy it and get some nice pics made up. If you would like a schedule that we spoke of that day, PM me and I can send you what ever you want. Work address to work address is easy for me ( I'm related to my mailroom supervisor) so let me know!

Gary

Like I could forget!?!! How are you? Glad to hear you made it home safe too... you had a looooooong drive!!! :lol: (not).

I'll be glad to send along my pics and video stuff, no problem. I'll be happy to trade you for that schedule, absolutely!!! It sounded killer!

Gimme a few days or more to start getting my stuff together and I'll PM you... we'll take it from there.

Thanks so much for coming by on Sunday and sticking around so long. Heck, you met as many people from the site as we did... maybe more (I think I missed a couple of people who stopped). My wife and I both enjoyed your company.

I hope you guys had as good of a time as we did. What a day. Dan Deserved it.

Take care. I'll be in touch.

:confused:
BBsuck said:
Hey Mike it was great running into a fellow Die-Hard Dolfan at the hall..Man did we make Canton OUR HOUSE..also nice to meet your wife..I wish all of our fans could of been there with us...and you know I really love what you did with the sign...puts an end to a perfect weekend LOL:rofl3:

I only have one question... I said "BE LOUD!!!"... well, were you???????? :confused:

NY_FinFan_72 said:
:confused:

I only have one question... I said "BE LOUD!!!"... well, were you???????? :confused:

Ha, LOL..Can you say HORSE???? I still can't because I still am, but I can type it :lol:
Man did we make Canton OUR house.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Here's a slightly lower quality solution to the problem, until I get setup with the info Mindwap has so graciously provided. It's actually a site Muck recommended (Thanks Muck).

I shrank the video down, but it's still good enough to view. here's the link:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/144004945815985.html

I'll provide a higher quality link, again, thanks to Mindwarp, a little later. This should stop the "having to add people" madness.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

That video page doesn't work on the mac. Can we get a more cross platform compatible link?

Back
Top Bottom