What happened to my FinHeaven sign??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to my FinHeaven sign???

dolfan_101 said:
Is there a way we all can see it???

Yeah... I'm working on it. Well, actually, I'm not. At some point I'm going to have to take a break from adding people so I can spend the time necessary to try to get it posted to putfile... then yes, everyone can see it without all the hassle.

I'll add people who want to see it now until 5:30 EST... after that, I'm going to stop so I can figure out the Putfile issue.

Edit: I also need time to do something for RWhitney, FinFan86, and D-Day. :D

OK, I have to stop adding people for a while. In the long run it will be better. I'll re-post a new link soon.

I have provided him with server space and he is now geting an FTP program so that he can uplaod the file to my server. I have given him the username and password as well if he has any trouble using the ftp program someone please help him out as i am out of here in 15 minutes and will not return till tommorow

Here's a slightly lower quality solution to the problem, until I get setup with the info Mindwap has so graciously provided. It's actually a site Muck recommended (Thanks Muck).

I shrank the video down, but it's still good enough to view. here's the link:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/144004945815985.html

I'll provide a higher quality link, again, thanks to Mindwarp, a little later. This should stop the "having to add people" madness.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Here's a slightly lower quality solution to the problem, until I get setup with the info Mindwap has so graciously provided. It's actually a site Muck recommended (Thanks Muck).

I shrank the video down, but it's still good enough to view. here's the link:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/144004945815985.html

I'll provide a higher quality link, again, thanks to Mindwarp, a little later. This should stop the "having to add people" madness.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: excellent man....i think thats awesome how you did that....omg thats great.

thanks for sharing that...i lol'ed

Back
Top Bottom