What happened to the J-E-T-S! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to the J-E-T-S!

Finaddict

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was too busy celebrating the Phins win that I didn't bother to watch the Billd or Jets opener. Did anyone see what happened to the Jets? Why did they let up almost two hundred yards on the ground? Why was Fiddler the only one able to put up points? Were there some jets injured? Was weather a factor? Is the Skins D really that improved?(I know they got Surtain and he had a pick) Or do the J-E-T-S! suck! suck! suck! If so will Ronnie be able to run all over them next week to open up the passing game even more then last game? Is Vegas realistic to have a six point spread?

Finaddict said:
I was too busy celebrating the Phins win that I didn't bother to watch the Billd or Jets opener. Did anyone see what happened to the Jets? Why did they let up almost two hundred yards on the ground? Why was Fiddler the only one able to put up points? Were there some jets injured? Was weather a factor? Is the Skins D really that improved?(I know they got Surtain and he had a pick) Or do the J-E-T-S! suck! suck! suck! If so will Ronnie be able to run all over them next week to open up the passing game even more then last game? Is Vegas realistic to have a six point spread?

No injuries it was just one of those days where nothing went right, we were horrible and shot oursleves in the foot time after time. It was very uncharacteristic of the Jets in recent years and hopefully it's not a trend.

I was at the game 3rd row 50 yard line it was great seeing the jets get their *** kicked, they did not look good at all, pennington looked terrible. The Cheifs have a good offense but their deffense really surprised me they totally dominated, I think C. Martin only had like 47 rushing yards . the jets one touchdown was like in the last 30 seconds so it did not matter at all. I think the Jets choked bad, If they play like that against the phins I see a bigger win than the one we had against denver.

Baxter said:
I was at the game 3rd row 50 yard line it was great seeing the jets get their *** kicked, they did not look good at all, pennington looked terrible. The Cheifs have a good offense but their deffense really surprised me they totally dominated, I think C. Martin only had like 47 rushing yards . the jets one touchdown was like in the last 30 seconds so it did not matter at all. I think the Jets choked bad, If they play like that against the phins I see a bigger win than the one we had against denver.

The Chiefs D played well but they didn't totally dominate. we moved the ball well but shot oursleves in the foot w/ the unforced fumbles and Chad's 1 pick. Chad's #s were good and he threw the ball well but we made too many unforced errors and gave up many scoring chances.

I would call it dominate win they shut you guys out besides that one score in the last 30 secs that didnt matter.

Baxter said:
I would call it dominate win they shut you guys out besides that one score in the last 30 secs that didnt matter.

yeah but we turned it over in KC territory a few times and had a kick blocked, also dropped 2 TD passes. If we just make those plays it's a different ballgame but we didn't. Domination is when one team just shuts down the other and doesn't give them chances but we had chances and shot oursleves in the foot.

I am not saying your teams sucks just that they had a really bad day. They did not look like a good team that day. they could not execute or move the ball when it really did matter.

Baxter said:
I am not saying your teams sucks just that they had a really bad day. They did not look like a good team that day. they could not execute or move the ball when it really did matter.

i definitely agree w/ you there.

nyjunc said:
yeah but we turned it over in KC territory a few times and had a kick blocked, also dropped 2 TD passes. If we just make those plays it's a different ballgame but we didn't. Domination is when one team just shuts down the other and doesn't give them chances but we had chances and shot oursleves in the foot.

ur team doesnt look to promising at all man i think we have a great chance to gun u guys

passing numbers alone chad had a better game than trent green -- more completeions/ better percentage. and better avg per completeion and attempt --- 2 fumbles were his fault but to say terrible? they jets moved the ball fine just shot themselves in th foot to many times

dominizzo said:
ur team doesnt look to promising at all man i think we have a great chance to gun u guys

If we play like we did Sunday there's no question you'll have a great chance but I expect a different team, if I don't see a major improvement I'll begin to get very worried about this team.

Back
Top Bottom