What Happens First? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Happens First?

What Will Happen First?

• Patriots Win 7th Super Bowl

• Dolphins Advance to AFC Title Game

Results are only viewable after voting.
With Goodell and Kraft running or ruining the league, the Cheatriots winning or at least playing in next year's Super Bowl is a foregone conclusion. While everyone seems to believe that the Dolphins will be competing for the #1 pick.

With Goodell and Kraft running or ruining the league, the Cheatriots winning or at least playing in next year's Super Bowl is a foregone conclusion. While everyone seems to believe that the Dolphins will be competing for the #1 pick.
Wouldn’t that be something, New England winning a SB at the site of the Miami Miracle?

The pats had a 1st round pick plus either a 2nd or 3rd round pick on IR this year so they're getting more help coming their way already. We have no extra picks of course. This will take time

Wouldn’t that be something, New England winning a SB at the site of the Miami Miracle?
Brady would be a punk as usual and bring up that game again and still insist that the Patriots didn't lose it. Even after winning another Super Bowl he would figure out more ways to show the world how big of a douche he is for real.

The pats had a 1st round pick plus either a 2nd or 3rd round pick on IR this year so they're getting more help coming their way already. We have no extra picks of course. This will take time
Yeah they stash their entire draft on IR seemingly every season

Brady would be a punk as usual and bring up that game again and still insist that the Patriots didn't lose it. Even after winning another Super Bowl he would figure out more ways to show the world how big of a douche he is for real.
I think Brady is really going to try and play until he’s like 48. He’s probably gunning for 10 rings

I think Brady is really going to try and play until he’s like 48. He’s probably gunning for 10 rings

I never root for injuries to anyone. However right now I hope every team goes gunning for both Brady and Edelman in 2019. They have earned it with their arrogance and poor sportsmanship. Every team in the AFC should put a bounty on those two clowns. Hey the bounty gate man himself is now coaching in the same division.

Back
Top Bottom