What Happens First? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Happens First?

What Will Happen First?

• Patriots Win 7th Super Bowl

• Dolphins Advance to AFC Title Game

Results are only viewable after voting.
I cast a sad vote, because I think the state of the Dolphins is wait and see, whereas the state of the Patriots is win now and they've shown they have talent on both sides of the ball to do it.

I'm curious anyone read anything about Brady, BB, Gronks future?

I thought I read a rumor that Gronk is going to retire? Any truth to that?

Personally, I don't want Brady and BB to walk out into the sunset. I want them to get humbled. Meaning their legacy going forward is to start getting beat by teams.

Personally, I don't want Brady and BB to walk out into the sunset. I want them to get humbled. Meaning their legacy going forward is to start getting beat by teams.

Far too late for that. They could go 0-32 the next two seasons and it wouldn't stain the legacy. It would merely be short term chortling for fans who obsess over recency while ignoring the big picture.

Far too late for that. They could go 0-32 the next two seasons and it wouldn't stain the legacy. It would merely be short term chortling for fans who obsess over recency while ignoring the big picture.

You're wrong! Folks have a short memory. The Patriots lost like 2 games in a row and there were already whispers. As soon as they start losing playoffs games and not even making the playoffs those whispers will get louder.

Ultimately, it won't change their legacy but it will have folks talking.

Bad news folks. If you can win a bunch of Super Bowls it is neither arrogance or bragging. It is reality.

Wining multiple Super Bowls is something I want to see the Dolphins do!

The Patriots will probably have 8 before we make the playoffs nevermind the championship game

I really have no idea which one happens first, but every time I bet against the patriots they come out smiling....who knows at this point.

Patriots are running, and hoping to continue trend with a HC that looks beaten up, and very close to finally saying Bye to everything football, and a QB that is nowhere close to being the QB he used to be (Either the line gives him huge amounts of time, the receivers gets ridiculously open, or he he has trouble completing passes.).

Doubt they reach next year, let alone win it, then from there father time will continue chances to make it, worse and worse each year.

I never root for injuries to anyone. However right now I hope every team goes gunning for both Brady and Edelman in 2019. They have earned it with their arrogance and poor sportsmanship. Every team in the AFC should put a bounty on those two clowns. Hey the bounty gate man himself is now coaching in the same division.

LMAOO.

Time for you to take a break.

Back
Top Bottom