What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
GREAT pocket presence.
Patience.
VISION.
ANTICIPATION.

those are what I don't see in Henne at any given moment.

He has anticipation for the routes...for instance that huge pass to White in the final 5 minutes, ball was released before White even broke right on his route and you saw the baltimore coaches react with anger becase they knew the pass was giong to be complete. You never see Henne anticipate those, he always sees his WR LATE or his RB. Commentators even say it at least 3 times a game.

When the pocket collapses, he moves around adn finds someone open before he tries to throw it away or run for it. Henne is either A) trained to straight up throw it away or B) panics and throws it away. You never see Henne MAKE something out of NOTHING. Which is what gets you to being a VERY GOOD QB.

What I love the most is they were up and they went for the TD, NOT the FG like Miami would. Why? Because you are better off making hte team score 2 TD to win than 1 TD and a FG LIKE MIAMI does EVERY ****ING TIME. For example, the PITTSBURGH game. I am so glad that loss came that way because they RAN RAN 1 yard run route FG to win the game THAT WAY and HOPE they could keep the Steelers from gaining 30 yards to get in FG range, considering our ST unit sucks YOU KNOW they will start near the 40 yard line. this shows how STUPID and INEPT this Head Coach and OC are. Thats the difference between championship teams and MEDIOCRE teams.

Man I hate this Front Office.

Other then a strong arm, are there any other strong qualities that you see in Henne? I see a lot of hope for Henne being the future and a lot of of finger pointing at Dan Henning, but I'm not sure if I heard anyone speaking on the strengths they see in Henne to make anyone believe he's the future.

Saw the same stuff. It's night and day with those two. Ryan has 10 game-winning drives in his career, let's see if he can make that 11.

Henning is 100% at fault. NO MATTER what.

As far as strengths of Henne, I think its Arm Strength only sad to say.

Wow! Matt Ryan comeback kid. Henne can't hold his ****ing jock.

don't worry the homers are happy we have a LT to protect garbage QBs....

get the franchise QB and then build around him....

but parcells failed us all.

all the homer fans say ryan sucks and henne is better and etc

LOLOLOL

QB ... its all in the head!! Ryan's got the RIGHT STUFF!!

You don't pass up potential franchise QB's for linemen. It's the most important position in football..

Matty is leagues better than Chad Henne.....Tonight finally solidifed that in my mind...

Saw the same stuff. It's night and day with those two. Ryan has 10 game-winning drives in his career, let's see if he can make that 11.

done.....and he was SPECTACULAR on that whole drive......throwing the ball deep downfield ON TARGET when he HAD to throw downfield...patient....calm....the announcers are flipping to clock the ball and he calmly walks to the line and downs the ball.....and he overcomes 3 drops....and STILL drives them 80 yards in 40 seconds and no timeouts.....im sorry 18-1 at home.....11 comebacks.....case closed...hes a franchise QB and we blew the pick......there is SIMPLY NO DEBATE.....it doesnt matter if jake long becomes THE BEST OFFENSIVE LINEMAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.....you simply CANNOT pass on a guy that will become one of the top 5 quarterbacks in any generation....Ryan may already be there.....hes in the top 10.....probably top 7 very likely even top 5

don't worry the homers are happy we have a LT to protect garbage QBs....

get the franchise QB and then build around him....

but parcells failed us all.

all the homer fans say ryan sucks and henne is better and etc

LOLOLOL

Yup ... that's NFL 101

I wondered WHY at the time ... figured they didn't have the QBs rated that high (probably the case) ... Wow, did they FUBAR several good QBs.

St.Louis took Howie Long's kid without a QB ... guess alot had the QBs wrong.

Back
Top Bottom