What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I saw from the Falcons and RYAN mainly...

80 yards with a minute to go and he throws his 3rd TD pass of the game to win it for the Falcons and go to 18-1 at home as a starter. All this against the very same Ravens D that Henne got destroyed by just days ago. Henne cant even win a home game much less go 18-1.

Its a joke anymore.

Parcells was a complete failure from day 1. It started with the incompetent staff he hired and went on through the draft with the selection of a ****ing cornfed lineman over a perinial all pro QB. Unreal.

I remember everyone bashed you when you said Ryan shuld be hte pick and he is franchise QB material. I see you got the last laugh on them, sad part is, its a sad laugh because it affects the team you and I and many others love.

You guys are nuts. You think any of those plays are called by Henning? There is no touchdown pass here, just a short pass to set up the field goal.

Keep telling yourself that.

WOW, what a stud.

Tonight sealed it. Ireland and his f*ck buddy Sparano need to start packing their bags.

In a span of two days we benched the god awful Henne for Pennington and then have to watch Ryan play amazing against the same Ravens Defense Henne would NEVER NEVER be able to do.

Matt Ryan was there. He was there.......

No hindsight here pal. I know the handful of posters who were right there with me the whole time saying we should take Matty Ice and stayed there after we drafted Joke Wrong and got bashed and bashed by the clueless ****ing homers on this site. And you can run and tell that homeboy.

the homers even this past week say ryan wasn't that good....

the homers are blinded by their thinking that the dolphins are always right in every aspect.

ravens were robbed. roddy white abused that db which would've took atlanta out of field goal position. serves the punks right. they can suck it.

You guys are nuts. You think any of those plays are called by Henning? There is no touchdown pass here, just a short pass to set up the field goal.

Yeah good point, their OC is Mularky who I'm sure everyone was bitching about the same as they are now about Henning when he was OC

from watching him in the stands during my/his BC years, i knew then he was going to be a stud in this league...and my team could have gotten him..........

it wasn't a designed TD pass....the safety fell down and ryan saw he had a wide open receiver...

our useless qbs would have thrown the ball into the ground.
Sorry, no way any Dolphins receiver is that deep on that play.

it wasn't a designed TD pass....the safety fell down and ryan saw he had a wide open receiver...

our useless qbs would have thrown the ball into the ground.

Penny would've thrown it into the dirt and Henne would've thrown it into the stands.

Yeah good point, their OC is Mularky who I'm sure everyone was bitching about the same as they are now about Henning when he was OC

bingo...people are just using the henning logic to think they are ok with not getting a franchise QB...

an excuse to hide the trust their BOY parcells ****ed up big time.

No hindsight here pal. I know the handful of posters who were right there with me the whole time saying we should take Matty Ice and stayed there after we drafted Joke Wrong and got bashed and bashed by the clueless ****ing homers on this site. And you can run and tell that homeboy.
My point was that most people wanted Quinn the year before. If we drafted Quinn who was considered a franchise caliber qb which according to the other poster you don't pass on, then we wouldn't need Ryan the following year anyways. Let me guess, you wanted Pat Willis that year. You should really draft for a living.

HOW CAN IRELAND look himself in the mirror in the morning?
I swear to god, I wish nothing but ILL WILL to FATcells and LOSER-land.

I'd like to hear those fat f*cks explanation on not drafting Matt Ryan.

Oh wait, Parcells is too busy cashing in his millions while his trash leads us to another 7 - 9 season.

I'm so happy Jake Long continues to lead our 16th rated rush offense.

F*CK YOU PARCELLS YOU PIECE OF SH*T

Hide ya QBs, hide ya coordinators, hide ya touchdowns.

Back
Top Bottom