What if Buffalo got Ogun with #13? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Buffalo got Ogun with #13?

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't want Ogunleye signing with another AFC East team. I would rather have Ogunleye in Miami than the #13 pick and Ogunleye in Buffalo.

:up:

:yes:

Marino1983

Didn't buffalo used to have Bruce Smith???...

It's kinda stupid to worry about O-gun going to a rival.....It doesn't really matter where they get their players the fact of the matter is that they will either get O-gun or they will get another quality player for the same position or a different position, the point is, we have to worry about THIS team and making THIS team better...the chips will fall where ever they fall...Then we deal with it...simple as that.

Originally posted by inFINSible

It's kinda stupid to worry about O-gun going to a rival.....It doesn't really matter where they get their players the fact of the matter is that they will either get O-gun or they will get another quality player for the same position or a different position, the point is, we have to worry about THIS team and making THIS team better...the chips will fall where ever they fall...Then we deal with it...simple as that.

:up:

Norv/Bates would be able to scheme around Ogun just as easy as the rest of the Bills D. If we buff up our Oline like we need to, wouldn't be a factor anyway.

Id like to have some of what your smokin please.......and i mean that the good way.;) the whacky tobaccky that makes you smart.

Originally posted by finfan54
I mean, buffalo radio keeps talkin about how they need a DE who makes a diff, think Donohoebag would pull the trigger? i tend to think no, becuase hes a douche and actually thinks hes better than Spielman finding nobody's who become probowlers.
But what if? #13 is a good spot becuause guys slip through the cracks there.

That would be Great. We take pick 13 overall, pick rivers with it, then Draft a speed Rushing DE at 20 or a quality WR

Originally posted by finfan54

Id like to have some of what your smokin please.......and i mean that the good way.;) the whacky tobaccky that makes you smart.
I'd share but some people seem to think I need all I can get...:lol:

If we got the #13 for Ogun, i could deal with him bein in Buffalo. Yea, so the Jillies get a good rush end, our O-line could just double him cuz they have nobody else (Aaron Schobel? please...lol). If we can snag Rivers/Big Ben and get a WR both in the 1st round n use our 2 3rds on O-line (along with a free agent or 2), that more then makes up for any improvement the Bills get, and we'll still crush em twice a year. GO FINS!

I hate to say this, but I also think that O-Gun may be just a tad bit overrated :tongue: , seriously. Jason Taylor may be the best pass rushing DE in the AFC and yes I know who Freeny and Kearse are.

With JT getting all the Doubles and RB chip blocks, O-Gun gets more than his fair share of fun on the left side :D .

O-Gun is good, but 15 sacks good, I don't think so. At least not yet. ;)

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
I hate to say this, but I also think that O-Gun may be just a tad bit overrated :tongue: , seriously. Jason Taylor may be the best pass rushing DE in the AFC and yes I know who Freeny and Kearse are.

With JT getting all the Doubles and RB chip blocks, O-Gun gets more than his fair share of fun on the left side :D .

O-Gun is good, but 15 sacks good, I don't think so. At least not yet. ;)

Obviously, you werent watching very closely. dude is a stud. plain and simple. Dude is way better than anything the Bills have. Ogun is way better than anything the Egles have. Ogun is way better than anything that Houston has. Ive seen Ogun go through two people and still put a smackin on the QB. Ogun can blast you, go around you, play the misdirection, endarounds, the run, yadda yadda yadda.

And did the Dolphins have a hand in the goats obtaining B-S ?

So I guess everyone who disagrees with YOU is considered "stupid" then ? :shakeno:

If the goats draft a de,,, then that is something out of the Dolphins control.. But sending O Gunn in a trade to Barfalo or ANY other AFC team,, that IS in the Miami Dolphins control !!!

:goof:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom