what if Lucas... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what if Lucas...

Nothing like a good qb controversy to bring your team together!

Re: LMAO

Originally posted by FFiB

or not....LOL....see RJ/DF episode....LOL
Don't let anybody tell you that you're stupid, cause you don't miss a thing!!!

I really hope Jay is back November 10th because thats when the Fins come up here and its the only time I see them live this year. However, it would be cool to see Ray burn his ex team.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Have you guys not been listening to Wanne. There is and will never be a QB contraversy in Miami. Ray will only play as long as Jay is hurt. Ray can look like the 2nd coming or Marino or Elway and he will go back to the bench as soon as Jay is healthy. That is reality - time to face it.

If he becomes the second comming of Marion or Elway Wanne. will change that tune.

JUst to re-emphasize a point

The ball Mobley almost caught was a bullet ... thrown in the perfect spot ... by a guy with a BROKEN THUMB!

Fiedler's poise set up the game-winner. I'm not convinced Ray has the same poise. Hope so.

Originally posted by dolphinron
What if Lucas goes 4-0 or 5-0 and looks unbelievable. Does Wanny keep him the starter and make Fiedler #2 the way New England did last year with Brady?

I don't think you'll need to worry about that... This IS Ray Lucas we're talking about here... Your concern should be not going 0-4 or 0-5... Not the other way around...

Silly fish fans... Fretting over what will happen if Lucas goes perfect... :lol:

Re: Re: what if Lucas...

Originally posted by Taco John

Silly fish fans... Fretting over what will happen if Lucas goes perfect... :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bOOOOOOWH-wHOOOOO-wHOOO!!!

Silly Broncos (a$$holes) fans... crying over ANOTHER loss to the Dolphins!

Look back at what Lucas did with the Jets in '99 after Vinny went down:

Name-----cmp-att--pct---yds--ypc-TDs-INTs-Rating
ray lucas-161-272-59.2-1678-6.2-14--6-----85.1

Now chew on this, PUNK! Lucas didn't have near the experience nor rapport with his receivers that he does now. Plus... he has Ricky. That is, WE have Ricky! And then there's Norv!!!

Here's hoping you sorry ass fans in Denver miss the playoffs all-together!!!

:monkey: Denver Broncos

:monkey: Denver fans

Lucas will be fine. Norv is our OC and he will use Lucas the way he should be used. Lucas was pretty good with the Jets a few years ago.

Re: Re: Re: what if Lucas...

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bOOOOOOWH-wHOOOOO-wHOOO!!!

Silly Broncos (a$$holes) fans... crying over ANOTHER loss to the Dolphins!

Look back at what Lucas did with the Jets in '99 after Vinny went down:

Name-----cmp-att--pct---yds--ypc-TDs-INTs-Rating
ray lucas-161-272-59.2-1678-6.2-14--6-----85.1

Now chew on this, PUNK! Lucas didn't have near the experience nor rapport with his receivers that he does now. Plus... he has Ricky. That is, WE have Ricky! And then there's Norv!!!

Here's hoping you sorry ass fans in Denver miss the playoffs all-together!!!

:monkey: Denver Broncos

:monkey: Denver fans

Ditto

Originally posted by dolphinron
What if Lucas goes 4-0 or 5-0 and looks unbelievable. Does Wanny keep him the starter and make Fiedler #2 the way New England did last year with Brady?

I do think Ray Lucas is more than able to win all of his starts, however the Fins won't bench Fiedler unless he showed some lingering effects from the thumb when he comes back.

Re: JUst to re-emphasize a point

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
The ball Mobley almost caught was a bullet ... thrown in the perfect spot ... by a guy with a BROKEN THUMB!

Fiedler's poise set up the game-winner. I'm not convinced Ray has the same poise. Hope so.

A bullet.....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom