what if Lucas... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what if Lucas...

It had to have been thrown harder than Mobley expected ... he didn't have time to close his hands.

The MH is saying Jay will only be out 2 weeks. If you tune in to sunshine or the official site at 3 Dave will tell us in his post game interveiw. I won't comment on a contraversy right now, but I have a lot of confidence in Ray. He has had alot of time to get to know the system, and the WRs down here. He didn't have that luxury when he was brilliant with the Jets a couple years ago. He looked great in preseason, and didn't throw 1 int. When you look at Ray he brings everything to the table that Jay does+ he has a stronger arm, so Norv doesn't have to tweek the offense at all. Norv is the main reason Ray will look great. His offense is so QB freindly that Brad Johnson threw for 4,000 yards 30 tds. It also help that our next 3 games are against very poor rush defenses.

PS ESPN news just said Jay is our indiffenitly, what ever that means.

Good point, Jesus (never thought I'd be posting that!).

Norv's system is extremely quarterback friendly. The blessing here is the QB shuffle kills any chance of an overconfident complacency the Fins may have otherwise fallen prey to going into next week.

One more thing the last 3 SB winners plaid that game with their back up QB.

And then there's Earl Morrall's (sp?) role in the perfect season. (Dcotor Zoom going old school!)

I don't think it changes anything...

... Wanny is OLD school, he'll go back to the original starter. IMO either Brady or Beldsoe could have won it all for the Pats the way their D was playing at the end.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolphinron
What if Lucas goes 4-0 or 5-0 and looks unbelievable. Does Wanny keep him the starter and make Fiedler #2 the way New England did last year with Brady?

Back
Top Bottom