What if Ricky sucks **s | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Ricky sucks **s

GRYPHONK said:
It will be fine. Like I said, he is a low risk high gain player.

If he sucks we still have Ronnie Brown.

I am not expecting him to truly get back to form anyway till around midseason. He will have to adjust back into the game first. He may do it slower, faster or he may never get back into it.

Doesn't matter though. He won't be the focal point on offense, so if he sucks he sucks.

Not to but a damper on anything. But you do realize mid season is 8-9th games of season. That only gives Ricky if he indeed does play.
That only gives him 4 games. By that time Ronnie could be doing a hell of a job. And why kill something that is working for something that hasn't for a year or so.

Off Topic ...

Ok this is completely off topic but to be honest with you, I'm sick of reading about RW so I didn't want to start ANOTHER new thread about him. (so why not just post this in one of the 500 that randomly popped up in this past week right?) Alright ... I was just wondering if anyone has seen this new picture of ricky supposively growing out dreads on his face :confused: ... If so can somebody post a link so i can see it?

PHINZONER said:
He won't suck!
He will be a Fin!
For 2 years!
Then retire!
Ronnie takes over!
Not Missing a beat.
Ricky has a real coach now. He dosen't need to carry it 35 times a game,and up the gut every time. Saban will let a guy bounce it outside.
He is @least 200#'s already and has 3 1/2 months to gain 15+more#'s
He was fast at 235, now he will be quicker and more agile.

Regardless of what he weighs now. He has been off a long time. And trying to get back into shape in 3-4 months . I think it might be to short a time frame to get back. I just don't see him being quite the same.

In which case I see this as Ronnie being the guy to carry the ball. Since he is our future. Besides Ricky still has to pass his drug tests. And from what I read just a bit ago. He may be playing for base pay. Unless they agree that he can earn more.

If Ricky Sucks: Then everyone who is still pissed at him can remain pissed off.

If Ricky Does Well: Those who are pissed and those who accept him back can hold our breath and see if he can pull it off for the whole season. If he helps the team win, then it's good for the team.

All of the pressure is on Ricky. He's gonna get it from the fans, from the media, and from his teammates (either directly or indirectly). Time will tell if Ricky's heart and mind are in the game, and if he can get back into game shape and not get injured.

Hopefully Ricky is not coming back just to get a check, fulfill his contract with the Dolphins for $8 million, and pay off his child support, (being a responsible parent is not bad).

All in all, the Fins have nothing to lose, especially if Saban handles Ricky right. Of course, if Ricky comes back at all.

Dono in da O.C.

Back
Top Bottom