What if San Fran trades down for better haul | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if San Fran trades down for better haul

Why worry about this?

You know what worries me? Smith at #6 and him getting injured bc he has a frame like a stick figure.

Parsons at #6 who turns into Dion Jordan 2.0.

Pitts at #6 taking 3 years to blossom.

Chase or Sewell at #6 and they turn out to be lazy pos.

Waddle at #6 who never learns how to run a route properly in the NFL.

See how many valid concerns we could be discussing? Who cares about the 9ers, lets hope they loose 17 games next year, thats all that matters in regards to the 9ers

Why worry about this?

You know what worries me? Smith at #6 and him getting injured bc he has a frame like a stick figure.

Parsons at #6 who turns into Dion Jordan 2.0.

Pitts at #6 taking 3 years to blossom.

Chase or Sewell at #6 and they turn out to be lazy pos.

Waddle at #6 who never learns how to run a route properly in the NFL.

See how many valid concerns we could be discussing? Who cares about the 9ers, lets hope they loose 17 games next year, thats all that matters in regards to the 9ers
You will never be mistaken for an optimist..........lol

Sounds like you're going to be a nervous wreck by the time September rolls around.

I'm really not sure what this thread is all about. All I know is I can't wait for the freaking draft to get here already.
On the bright side, yesterday my DVR tv guide populated through 4/29, so I was able to set recording of Draft Kickoff and NFL Draft round 1.

It's not real until I can set it to record!

Than Miami got?

Say San Fran trades down with Denver and they get #9, Denver's round 2 and 2022 1st and 3rd rnd.

Grier sucks?
? They traded up for an elite qB prospect, one that they like. Their roster is stacked, all they need is a QB of the future, I would put this at a zero chance of happening.

Back
Top Bottom