What Is Jarvis Moaning About Today? - The Megathread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is Jarvis Moaning About Today? - The Megathread

He should kiss Gase's feet for trading him to the only desperate team who would pay an intellectually limited route running slow slot receiver anywhere close to $15mil because they needed to make a reassuring splash with their hopeless fanbase after going 1-31 and unbelievably retaining their HC (who's turning out to be just as moronic).

Landry wasn't great enough a player to lose any sleep over him leaving just like Jay Ajayi. Bub bye now.

still like Landry, but he really needs to get over it. he was demanding $15m a season and no other team in the NFL was desperate to trade for him while paying that kind of money. hope he does well on the Browns, but he really needs to get over it.

It sure looked like he still needed to be told where to line up last night. Good news is come late October when that lovely Ohio weather kicks in he'll have plenty of time to stay indoors and dive into the playbook instead of being out living it up in the S. Fl. sunshine. Enjoy the Factory of Sadness bruh.

what I don't get is that the front office I thought gave him the option to look for a team that was going to sign him long term. that was mentioned before we traded him. he agreed to Cleveland trade because they wanted to pay him. hell he even said he already had something (contract) in place before going

what I don't get is that the front office I thought gave him the option to look for a team that was going to sign him long term. that was mentioned before we traded him. he agreed to Cleveland trade because they wanted to pay him. hell he even said he already had something (contract) in place before going

While Jarvis has become a polarizing figure among fin fans the one thing everybody can agree on is that Jarvis doesn't really think things through before talking... see him deleting all Instagram pics of him and Tanny after he got called out for saying they didnt hang out when there was proof showing otherwise

While Jarvis has become a polarizing figure among fin fans the one thing everybody can agree on is that Jarvis doesn't really think things through before talking... see him deleting all Instagram pics of him and Tanny after he got called out for saying they didnt hang out when there was proof showing otherwise

yeah, I know a lot of the players still think of their former teammates as brothers, but it goes a long a little with your files in VIP, most of the guys that have played with him have to be reading this thinking "this mutha f---a, shut the f--- up" I unfollowed Jarvis on IG after his first go round of BS rants

Juice just can’t quit the phins, lol

he is so obsessed that he has earned a megathread! Lets collect all his latest rants in one bitter, hate filled thread

Didn't the team give Landry the OK to seek a trade and it was partially he choose Cleveland because they were willing to pay him and the team signed off on it because the Browns offered the most in compensation? I don't think spite played a role in the decision. It may have been an added bonus.

This is a bit of a bait article seeing as their sensationalizing his response to questions he was asked that were treating him like a victim in this whole fiasco from the past. So naturally he'll go along with the interviewers tone and also respond to the question. It's not like he's willingly going out and complaining about the fins first. I miss his blacks like this one last week. Against the bills to lol:

Back
Top Bottom