What Is Jarvis Moaning About Today? - The Megathread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Is Jarvis Moaning About Today? - The Megathread

This is a bit of a bait article seeing as their sensationalizing his response to questions he was asked that were treating him like a victim in this whole fiasco from the past. So naturally he'll go along with the interviewers tone and also respond to the question. It's not like he's willingly going out and complaining about the fins first. I miss his blacks like this one last week. Against the bills to lol:

That's illegal its called a crack back block and can injure players

The sad part is, and I was really thinking bout this yesterday for some odd reason, if he matured he probably really wouldnt been a bad guy to have back on his third contract. If things go right for us then gase will be a different man in 4 years, and hopefully Jarvis goes from man-child to man. The fins, yes, did set fire to the bridge, but he has napalmed the **** out of it. Inthinknhe does have star potential if hed do the mental work. Hes never gonna create separation deep, but think hed fight for the ball in the air tooth in nails on more than just bubble screens. It's all about system fits, but sadly it's honestly one of the first time I hope a player ever fails. The mouth would never shut up. Hes too much of an alpha_diva to come back after the browns cut him to say "Gase I want to come back, use me and teach me" but man that would honestly be awesome....for about 5 million less a year. He prepares his body physically to the likes of the Terrell Owen's and chad Johnson's, I honestly think Gase could make him a hall of Famer if he committed mentally, but hes already shown he cant. The fins have a mediocre ora to them, it's just curious to see what happens if a losing mantra hits him

No it’s not. A crack back block is only illegal if you take out their legs. Landry was plenty high here

Screenshot_20180825-174449_Google.jpg
No it’s not. A crack back block is only illegal if you take out their legs. Landry was plenty high here

Ur correct, one of these days its gonna come back and bite him in the ass tho. Legal, yes, it was legal when he tried to end their safeties career. Head on the swivel my ass. You can lead that block with your arms and still knock him on his ass

It was reviewed and it was legal. No fine issued. What is your definition of a crack back block? Anything that sounds like it hurts? I just can't see how you see that video and come to the conclusion that was anywhere near his legs.

F48CBPU.gif

1iytd

Literally a beautiful textbook block.

Last edited:
View attachment 13376

Ur correct, one of these days its gonna come back and bite him in the *** tho. Legal, yes, it was legal when he tried to end their safeties career. Head on the swivel my ***. You can lead that block with your arms and still knock him on his ***
There's nothing remotely dirty or bad about this play in particular though. Should the defender not be expected to get blocked in a situation where he's running to the ball carrier? Landry misses the block and the guy probably gets to the ball carrier. The block is nothing but textbook. And no that other block on Williams that you're talking about wasn't legal and it was a called penalty. Why? Because landry went above the neck.

4e34a88bf72ab2acf07ca0d27d521f0b.png

Last edited:
the more he yaps the less I regret his loss...

The kid has a lot of growing up to do.

But I hope the best for him.

There's nothing remotely dirty or bad about this play in particular though. Should the defender not be expected to get blocked in a situation where he's running to the ball carrier? Landry misses the block and the guy probably gets to the ball carrier. The block is nothing but textbook. And no that other block on Williams that you're talking about wasn't legal and it was a called penalty. Why? Because landry went above the neck.

4e34a88bf72ab2acf07ca0d27d521f0b.png

That play bothered me me. Jarvis Landry launched himself with intent to injure. Not only does he launch himself high, but after he's injured the guy, he stands over him and taunts him.

Honestly, it was disgusting. I know I wasn't the only one here who felt that way, either.

I hope to hell Josh Gordon is good to go for all 16 games, and see what that'll do for Landry's psyche, when he's not the go to guy?

On HK epi #3, in prepping for the Bills, they tried to draw Tyrod into a similar diatribe against his old team.

Unlike whiny Jarvis who the Fins actually did a favor by trading him to the only team desperate enough to give fans hope by making a splash signing him at $15mil a year, Taylor refused to be emotionally provoked into bad-mouthing the Bills. He more or less said he didn't really understand it, but it's a business decision and the trade has made him stronger and more resolute.

Now this is a guy who actually has a legitimate gripe. He played relatively well for Buffalo including a playoff appearance and yet was jettisoned out in favor of a notoriously inaccurate draft pick within an inferior conference, his own backup who crapped the bed in his one game last season and an unproven Cinci backup.

The respect I lost for Jarvis I gained for Tyrod (or Tuh rod as his mother intended) for publicly taking the high road even if that wasn't how he really felt. If anyone should have a chip on his shoulder it's him... knowing that there's a strong likelihood that no matter how well he performs he's not in Cleveland's long term future in addition to everything else!

Back
Top Bottom