What is the deal with Edwards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the deal with Edwards?

mroz

Starter
Reaction score
has something like 5 turnovers in the past four quarters of football he played in.

Is the NFL adjusting to him?

Being exposed as a creampuff. Like the rest of the Bills roster!

has something like 5 turnovers in the past four quarters of football he played in.

Is the NFL adjusting to him?

Haven't you heard? Trents the best QB in the division, according to Bill fans of course!! It's only a matter of a few more games and Bill fans will be convinced he's the greatest to ever stand behind center.:rolleyes2:

he was never really that impressive to begin with. He was/is a decent game manager, but he's not gonna beat you by himself.

Well its around the time teams have enough on a player to game plan to stop him.

That said, his turnovers have not been because of that. The Bills have had no trouble moving the football for the most part, he is making very bad mistakes. The QB sneak last week when he stuck out the ball, the INT this week were just very poor decisions.

Cant win with turnovers.

Well its around the time teams have enough on a player to game plan to stop him.

That said, his turnovers have not been because of that. The Bills have had no trouble moving the football for the most part, he is making very bad mistakes. The QB sneak last week when he stuck out the ball, the INT this week were just very poor decisions.

Cant win with turnovers.
Is it starting to set in? When the Bills have to play teams that are not god awful Buffalo is the same ol Buffalo?? At what point this year have the Bills really and truly been a top 5 team? Like I said AT BEST the Bills are a top 15 team, but after the last 2 weeks I would question a top 15 team.

Is it starting to set in? When the Bills have to play teams that are not god awful Buffalo is the same ol Buffalo?? At what point this year have the Bills really and truly been a top 5 team? Like I said AT BEST the Bills are a top 15 team, but after the last 2 weeks I would question a top 15 team.

I dont know who said the Bills were a top anything team.

What is frustrating me the most is the Bills are turning the football over like crazy lately.

I dont know who said the Bills were a top anything team.

What planet are you on? Have you not argued with me over how good the Bills really are? Have I not said from day one the Bills are not that good of a team? Have I not made post after post expressing this feeling? Have you not been here questioning my opinion over what I think of the Bills, based on your stats against some of the worst teams in the league? Seriously, do you forget everything you say and write five seconds after you say it or write it?? Comon!!!!

Talk about a chip on your shoulder. SO the Bills are 5-3, what's so wrong about that? I mean geez, so the Bills fans were enjoying their great start, they have every right to do that.

You might need to talk to a message board shrink or something :)

Talk about a chip on your shoulder. SO the Bills are 5-3, what's so wrong about that? I mean geez, so the Bills fans were enjoying their great start, they have every right to do that.

You might need to talk to a message board shrink or something :)

Why, for expressing an opinion?? I guess we should all see a message board shrink!

The Bills just dropped two very winable games. Because they all of the sudden started playing like the young team that they still are.

Their QB is starting to look like a QB with a years worth of games under his belt and makinf mistakes.

they are still a very good team that is on the verge of their window opening up, just need to stop the mistakes.

You know the most important stat of the bills and their little savior boy is:

5-0 vs teams under 500

0-3 vs teams over 500

Just an average team with an easy schedule, all it is....

That being said somehow they will be ranked in the top 12 to 15, when will the nfl commentators realize how grossly overated this team is?

Just some more stats on the Bills this year,

Combined record of teams they beat is 12-28

Combined record of teams they lost to is 15-9

Overall record of opponents 27 - 37

Compare that to the Fins (This finheaven, so gotta compare them to the dolphins)

Combined record of teams they beat 17-15

Combined record of teams they lost to is 18-14

Overall record of opponents is 35-29

I think the Bills problem is their offensive line has been awful. Kris Jenkins dominated them yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom