What is the deal with Edwards? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the deal with Edwards?

I have been saying it for weeks now...the problem is Dick Jauron...and they just gave him a 3 year extension BWHAHAHAHA!!

I dont think it can be under-estimated how good the Jets are. Their defense is very good, not only able to shut down the run but also able to get to the QB and turnover the ball.

The Bills have show in previous weeks that they give up sacks and if the run does'nt do the job, the offense stutters. Always felt the Jets had the edge and was a matter of the Jets O turning up.

If the Jets can get a bit of consistancy from Favre, then they will win this division. Thats all I feel is holding them back at the moment.

I think the Bills problem is their offensive line has been awful. Kris Jenkins dominated them yesterday.

For a team that was leading the Division by such a wide margin and many Bill fans and (others) that seem to think the Bills are/were for real, we sure do see a lot of different posts in this one thread pointing out a different weakness for that team. Which leads one to wonder, what exactly people were thinking when praising that team?:err:

I dont think it can be under-estimated how good the Jets are. Their defense is very good, not only able to shut down the run but also able to get to the QB and turnover the ball.

The Bills have show in previous weeks that they give up sacks and if the run does'nt do the job, the offense stutters. Always felt the Jets had the edge and was a matter of the Jets O turning up.

If the Jets can get a bit of consistancy from Favre, then they will win this division. Thats all I feel is holding them back at the moment.

I agree, I think they could figure out a way to put it all together and win the division. I think Bretts injury (shoulder), could be key to their standings in the division. If it continues to get worse they could be in trouble. But if the injury is just a small set back they'll be a real tough team to beat at home or on the road. I think they have the best shot at the division right now, simply because I think they have the most complete defense and a verteran experienced QB. Question is, will Mangina piss it all away...pun intended.

For a team that was leading the Division by such a wide margin and many Bill fans and (others) that seem to think the Bills are/were for real, we sure do see a lot of different posts in this one thread pointing out a different weakness for that team. Which leads one to wonder, what exactly people were thinking when praising that team?:err:

When teams win flaws are ignored, when they lose flaws are exposed. The Giants are the best team in the league, IMO and I don't think they're dominant. The AFC isn't very good. The Titans are 8-0 but they've got Collins and the Steelers still can't protect Big Ben. All but 3 teams have a shot at the playoffs. It's possible the AFC West is the worst division i've seen since a few years ago when I think Seattle won the NFC West going 8-8.

yeah there was some terrible decisions by the bills coaching staff last week...i thought the fake punt on their own 20 was a terrible idea, which they got really lucky on..and going for the 4th down conversion instead of making the easy 3...im just glad im not a bills fan right now i really do not see an upside to the rest of their season. On the other hand i think a lot of people are forgetting how young edwards still is, and i think they bills will bounce back and beat the pats this week...well at least im pulling for them.

I'll say the Jets defense really impressed me. Didn't think they were as good as they looked. That said, that is an average football team. Thomas Jones is 3 yards and a cloud of dust, Farve should have retired, and they have absolutely no deep threats. The Bills turned the ball over twice in the redzone and missed a fg. They beat themselves.

If the jets can get some consistently good play from Favre they make a very strong bid for the division title. Amazing how bad the afc is this year

As far as the East is concerned. I don't remember the last time I can remember saying this but it's better for the Dolphins and Jets if the Pats win this week vs Buffalo.

I think the Bills problem is their offensive line has been awful. Kris Jenkins dominated them yesterday.
Kris Jenkins has done that to everyone we have played except when his back injury has flared up.He is playing like a Pro Bowler and it will be a travesty if he isn't selected.

I'll say the Jets defense really impressed me. Didn't think they were as good as they looked. That said, that is an average football team. Thomas Jones is 3 yards and a cloud of dust, Farve should have retired, and they have absolutely no deep threats. The Bills turned the ball over twice in the redzone and missed a fg. They beat themselves.
Our deep threat was hurt in preseason(David Clowney) and he is close to being activated.He has practiced for about two weeks now and with no restrictions last week.I think he is being saved as a surprise for NE.He was fantastic in preseason until he broke his collar bone.He led all receivers during preseason and only played in two games.He had two 70 plus yard TD's against Cleveland.He is very fast............

Kris Jenkins has done that to everyone we have played except when his back injury has flared up.He is playing like a Pro Bowler and it will be a travesty if he isn't selected.

He's a man among boy's that's for sure.

He always seemed to be hurt with Carolina. If he was healthy I don't think he would've been available.

Back
Top Bottom