What is the most you'd give up for Henson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the most you'd give up for Henson?

Question for the above future GM's: you're more than happy to use the 20th pick this year on Rivers, who may or may not be there, but not for Henson. Is that because you think Rivers is that much better or because you think you're in a better negotiating postion with Houston? Keep this in mind: if a GB ponies up their first this year and Henson wants to go there and then Pitt snags Rivers you get neither one. Still want to play hardball on Henson?

Actually, i have no problem playing hardball. The reason is, I don't want Miami to overpay for someone simply because they feel the need to get a QB.

If they have two players evenly rated, don't take a guy way above where you have him and then watch the other guy fall to where you could have had one later on.

Schaub, Losman will fall and their are other QB's with talent who could be around later as well. A first round pick is so important these days that I just don't want to waste it on a QB because the FO feels they have to get one.

We'll end up with a QB, I'm sure of that. There are too many out there this year for us to not get one via trade or draft.

Back
Top Bottom