What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about?

Re: Re: What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about?

Originally posted by GetReal

Why are you asking us?Your "inside" guy dry up and blow away?

:goof:

Originally posted by Ross
It's about caring more about what you "think" or "want" than the team...

From the beat writers no less. Talk about infatuation with yourself.

Jerks...

--Ross

Hear hear. They'd be the first one's to jump on Wayne's....lap...for lack of a more proper term....for winning a Super Bowl.

Reporters svck azz for the most part.

The question asked of Mario was "is this a figurehead position?" Wayne stepped in front of Dan to answer. He was really hot. It was like he'd been waiting to have a shot at Cole. Man, he blew the guy right out of his shoes.

that is totally classless for reporters to be doing that in public. you can now blame almando and jason for wanny still being coach.:lol:

but i loved Huizenga for doing that! i hate reproters. there such leaches and sheep.

Wow, I didn't catch any of this today as I was busy working and slaving away (for once), but man oh man, I hope I can catch a replay or something. Wayne is the man. I also believe he will take a beating from those beat writers (no pun intended) but it is not likely he will care. Way to go Wayne, excellent decisions today, I think he helped this franchise big time.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
Why was Wayne still in Buffalo 7-8 hours after the game, seeing that the Broncs-Colts game was a Sunday nighter. Doesn't make much sense.
He watched the Canadian Ballet. It's simply the best........... I heard :escape:

My understanding is that Armando is a Raider's fan. I haven't heard anything about Cole. It seems that AS wants the Dolphins to fail regardless of who the coach is. This lends credence to Jason Taylor's comments about how negative the local media is.

Originally posted by Ross
It's about caring more about what you "think" or "want" than the team...

From the beat writers no less. Talk about infatuation with yourself.

Jerks...

--Ross

Same thing happens on this board everyday.....:(

I suppose it is worth pointing out that reporters are usually thrilled when the team on their beat is eliminated as it means the start of vacation.

It's not cool, but that's reality. The sports desk will sometimes cheer (even secretly) against the home team. Remember, we are fans, but to them it's work.

Originally posted by PhinKev
I suppose it is worth pointing out that reporters are usually thrilled when the team on their beat is eliminated as it means the start of vacation.

It's not cool, but that's reality. The sports desk will sometimes cheer (even secretly) against the home team. Remember, we are fans, but to them it's work.

Huh, I'm pretty sure they get paid by the story, especially when it comes to post-season coverage. So it's in their best interest for the team to play as many games as the team can play.

Sorry the guy is classless, a Dolphins hater, and I hope Wayne crushes him like the ant he is. He has no business covering the Miami Dolphins. As fans we need to get on this guys azz!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom