What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about?

thats really lame 2 local sportswriters get caught celebrating, when the team they write about, is eliminated, they should be fired for that incident, damn bastards

Guys, we must always remember this..............We should bring this up every time somebody posts a story from any of these two turds.

Originally posted by Section126
Guys, we must always remember this..............We should bring this up every time somebody posts a story from any of these two turds.

I've sent my regards to the guy already. I hope you all have as well!

Oliver...

Sure adds fuel to Hank Goldberg's fire. He's constantly bashing the Herald writers. And he says that they do just that.....create a negative atmosphere with pure BS.

This little snafu sure sheds light on a few things.

Yeah, a 9-to-9 job is pretty rough for a figurehead. :rolleyes:

So if the is true Miami should get rid of them Could be part of the reaon our fans suck . If they read these people negative thoughts everyday I know about 75% of the people on this board is negative!

I'll be the contrarian here.

First, Jason Cole is an excellent beat writer. And, he definitely wants the Dolphins to succeed. I've talked with him several times. He does have serious issues with the coaching and management of the team, however. And, he is objective.

Second, a good beatwriter doesn't have to like a team in his city. In fact, he'll be better b/c he's more objective and not blind to their deficiencies and unwilling to criticize the team and owner when necessary - as seems to be the case on this board at times!

Third, anyone who had the slightest thought that this team had a snowball's chance in hell in the playoffs has their head in the sand! I was relieved b/c I want us to build a genuine championship team and I too was hoping Wanny would be gone. Having a better draft pick and the possibility of a genuine change in coaching was enough to make a lot of genuine fans salivate. Legitimately.

That's not rooting against the team; it's rooting for the team to get rid of the dead wood and start over. Even with Marino and Speilman in power now, the "bad culture" of Dave W is still there. But, Marino thought Wanny should have been gone at the end of the year as well. He just wouldn't say it in so many words.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
So if the is true Miami should get rid of them Could be part of the reaon our fans suck . If they read these people negative thoughts everyday I know about 75% of the people on this board is negative!

We don't need reporters to be negative on the worst OL in the league, on a coach who does not get his players to stop making mistakes and who backs a QB who will never win a SB. Nor do we need reporters to recognize that we have a defensive coordinator who is wasting the talent on this defense by playing "vanilla" schemes continually and has no imagination.

If you take this same defense and put it in the hands of Romeo Crennel (a Belichick disciple), we are dominating the league.

You don't need reporters to bash a team when they can't win critical games against the best teams in their division and when they've played miserably toward the end of the year (be it losing two in a row last year; losing to NE and Philly this year; getting slaughtered 27-0 or 62-7 in road playoff games or getting their teeth smashed in, in a home playoff massacre, by a Baltimore team that had no QB.

You just don't need a reporter to tell you that 4-6 years of wasting great players on defense in that manner, requires a coaching change!

I too felt that losing to NE and Philly (especially) at home on MNF was cause 100% cause for firing Wanne, but I still emphatically wanted the Phins to get into the playoffs just to have one more chance for them redeem themselves. I know even getting a playoff win was unrealistic, but I sure as heck was mad that the Dolts did not show ag the Broncos on nat'l TV to help the Phin's cause. If the Dolts were playing anyone but the Pats, I w/b rooting hard ag the laggards :fire:, but of couse, I have root hard for them now :nesucks:

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

We don't need reporters to be negative on the worst OL in the league, on a coach who does not get his players to stop making mistakes and who backs a QB who will never win a SB. Nor do we need reporters to recognize that we have a defensive coordinator who is wasting the talent on this defense by playing "vanilla" schemes continually and has no imagination.

If you take this same defense and put it in the hands of Romeo Crennel (a Belichick disciple), we are dominating the league.

You don't need reporters to bash a team when they can't win critical games against the best teams in their division and when they've played miserably toward the end of the year (be it losing two in a row last year; losing to NE and Philly this year; getting slaughtered 27-0 or 62-7 in road playoff games or getting their teeth smashed in, in a home playoff massacre, by a Baltimore team that had no QB.

You just don't need a reporter to tell you that 4-6 years of wasting great players on defense in that manner, requires a coaching change!

Doesn't matter how you suger coat this, what they did was unacceptable, especially if they were in the position to be caught doing it.

I like the big O a lot, but if this story is true, I am very sad to see he would display such blind hatred for the team and the coach, regardless of the outcome.

Re: What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about?

What is that about? Wayne was pi$$ed off about it and stepped on a reporter about it......What is it about?

Does anybody know?

What? that "insider" didn't tell you about a story which broke about 3 weeks ago and the team restricted those two goofballs access to the team?

Re: Re: What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about?

Originally posted by FFiB

What? that "insider" didn't tell you about a story which broke about 3 weeks ago and the team restricted those two goofballs access to the team?

:confused:

Re: Re: Re: What is this "High Fiving in Buffalo" reference about?

:confused:

FFiB is referring to Jason Cole, "Fins Insider" for the Herald - one of the guy's high fiving. Hank was quoted on here as saying that Cole can't get access to anyone but malcontents and he's stirring crap up and putting a negative slant on everything. Since he was one of the "high five" guys, we can see why he's not getting access. Pretty bad career event for a guy who's supposed to cover the fins, ain't it?

*******s...(Salguero & Cole), who does that? Especially when you're the "Dolphins' Beat" writers.

Originally posted by ohall

I've sent my regards to the guy already. I hope you all have as well!

Oliver...

me too.

Back
Top Bottom