What is wrong with Norv??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is wrong with Norv???

Bad Lieutenant

Starter
Reaction score
Why does this guy refuse to run on goal line situations??? He is driving me crazy!!

Even on Chambers TD, why aren't they running it? I am getting sick of the genius Norv Turner.

He has been a BIG DISSAPOINTMENT. I guess the JAG player that called him overrated may have some validity. I thought he used the TE. Randy Mcmichael is no better then Jed Weaver in this offense. It is sad. We waste talent. He will have his usually one ball thrown to him. New Engalnd LB's are slow too. What a joke.

^^^^Oh gimme a break! I don't get paid millions, I'm not called an offensive genius. Let's see, it's 2nd and 1 inside the 5, should we use our Pro Bowl running back? Nah, let's try and trick them and hand it to Ayanbanobody.

I am not sticking this on our D, yes they gave up the last play, but come on, we lost on the blocked field goal. Then somehow we got another chance, and lost the game again! We lost twice before the game was even over!

Turner is a joke. Fiedler is not Aikman, stop being so damn pass happy when you should run it, and conservative when you should pass. When we got close in OT we should have tried to score. That is all on Dumbstedt and Norv. McMichael in the end zone, TD, but no, run up the middle when they expect run, pass when they expect pass, ridiculous.

And now, a Monday nighter on the West Coast, we always do bad in prime time on the west coast. F this!

I liked how he threw to mcmicheal more today, I think if we should do that every single game! But norv was still predicatble, running every 1st down and things like that, not really exciting at all.

Originally posted by Flipper2334
Hey maybe all you guys could run the offense!

Give it to me. :drinker:

Turner is a genius to get what he does out of Fiedler. Turner is hancuffed due to the fact JF cannot stretch the field and is forced to call "dink n dunk" BS that he would never call if he didn't have a talentless hack at QB.

Yeah, Norv's the problem. Please

Its EASY

He KNOW that the our Fiddle twit QB cannot throw the football. He knows he will be picked off. He knows that he has to leave 80% of the playbook on the shelf because the fiddle twit can't throw a deep our, a skinny post or heaven forbid the BOMB.

Think about it....our TE can easily split the safeties yet we never see that route run...why? Simple if the QB is late on the throw or hangs that pattern its an easy INT.

BAD Liet.

You are so right on the money and I could not have said it better. Post of the day. This is getting so bad.

On the 3 plays before the block, what the heck was he thinking. 3 runs in the 'dirt'??? Even with baseball cleats, those plays were going nowhere. With 2+ minutes on the clock, we were playing for an uncertain field goal. Mare never kicks well on the dirt. We shoud have made some safe passes for at least 7 more yards.

Fiedler's the Problem

Jay Fiedler has got to go. Norv Turner's play calling has worked in other systems and guess what? The quarterback doesn't play like he's out on a Friday night trying to win one for his high school homecoming game.

Heart is nice, and Jay has a lot of heart, but talent is more important in this league. I have a lot of heart, but you don't see me starting in the NFL. Fiedler has got to go or Miami is going to continue to stay trapped in this hell hole of "best team in the NFL" and going 9-7.

Safe 7 yard with fiedler???....hmm last time we tried that Buffalo CB Clements took it the other direction with a smile on his face.

Originally posted by Denny
BAD Liet.

You are so right on the money and I could not have said it better. Post of the day. This is getting so bad.

In this instance it really sucks to be right.

The more I think about it, the more I blame Mare. Norv's calls could have been better, and he cost us four points when he chose to run Femi and not Ricky, but Mare lost this plain and simple. I can't believe he really has lost "it." Four years ago he'd have made that field goal, in the dirt, 50 times in a row. I hate being nervous about making field goals. Mare spoiled me, and now he is tearing my heart out.

He won one game for us, 12-9, against these very Pats, years ago, not today. Today, he failed miserably. You think because Blevins is gone, fired? Westhoff?

I didn't see Mare thanking God on the ones he missed.

Back
Top Bottom