What is wrong with Norv??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is wrong with Norv???

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Turner is a genius to get what he does out of Fiedler.

How can you say that? Chan Gailey got more out of him, and there was no Ricky Williams! Remember, Chambers only good season, his rookie season, Gailey was making the calls! Fiedler made the throws!

Fiedler has now gotten worse, and he needs to go, but we did not lose because of him. Our Special Teams and Mare let us down big time, no big plays.

Armstrong is the worst. I hate Wannstedt's friends. They all suck.

Originally posted by Bad Lieutenant
Why does this guy refuse to run on goal line situations??? He is driving me crazy!!

Even on Chambers TD, why aren't they running it? I am getting sick of the genius Norv Turner.

Norv is limited in his calls after seeing time and time and time again, Fiedler not producing. Bottom line.

Originally posted by Mr Fan
Safe 7 yard with fiedler???....hmm last time we tried that Buffalo CB Clements took it the other direction with a smile on his face.

An out-route to the far side of the field late in the game is not what I would call a safe play.

I USE to be a Fiedler supporter, but seriously he is bringing our offense down.. Defenses know that he cant throw so damn good, so they concentrate on Williams and stop him.. If JF is going to keep this up put in griese for atleast one gamea and see what he knows from our offense.. I mean hell, it cant be that bad.. griese has been here for like a long time, and he should know it by now(offense)..

How can you say that? Chan Gailey got more out of him, and there was no Ricky Williams! Remember, Chambers only good season, his rookie season, Gailey was making the calls! Fiedler made the throws!

Fiedler was more suited to Gailey's offense. This offense requires a pocket passer and JF is far from that.

And if you remember Chan had to scale his offense back for Fiedler just as Turner has.

So far JF has failed to run two different systems of two different, highly regarded OC's that are considered innovators. Two coaches and systems that were so good at one point that it netted them both HC jobs.

So between them and a very mediocre Jay Fiedler I have to go with the latter concerning blame for the present offensive struggles.

Back
Top Bottom