What kind of DUMBASS brings an assault rifle to a game?

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Ha, ha, the answer is a NY Jets DUMBASS!:lol: Stupid *** Damien Robinson brings one in his car, knowing they bring a dog out to sniff the players/personnel's cars! Gee, I hope he's not too pissed when they fine him a game's pay!:lol: What a stupid ***...:lol: J. ust E. normously T. oo S. tupid!!!

:lol:

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
if he forgot..........

thats one thing. if he knew there was a check, then i agree, he was a dumba$$!:lol:

CHOPS44

firm believer
Reaction score
Hey, he played the last couple of years in Fl. That'll lower anyone's iq a couple hundred points. Don't worry, his intelligence is increasing rapidly week by week living in NY.

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
Yeah but the thing was that it was an illegal automatic assault rifle. Only a Jet.

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
from what i've heard about

NY. carring an assault rifle is part of a persons proper attire, you never know when you're gonna have to defend yourself!

#1 Jets Fan

Rookie
Reaction score
Re: from what i've heard about

Originally posted by dolfan06
NY. carring an assault rifle is part of a persons proper attire, you never know when you're gonna have to defend yourself!
your from CA. and your talking smack about crime... now that is funny. I hope you got the right colors on today.BWHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom