What LT can we sign??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What LT can we sign???

Originally posted by JAGFISH
NEW REPORT ON DIX SAYS WANNY IS NOT CONSIDERING IR FOR HIM.

Wannstedt dismissed the possibility of placing Dixon on the injured reserve list, which would force him to miss the rest of the season.

''We'll see how he reacts after having it cleaned out, and we'll have more information Monday,'' he said. ``I'm pretty confident that he'll be fine. Dr. Uribe was confident after he cleaned it up, and we'll see how Mark responds

It would seem like this is a dismissal but, in reality, he's saying. "We are not sure yet....we'll have more info on Monday."

IR is a possibility.

Originally posted by JAGFISH
WE HAVE BEEN FINE W/O DIX SO FAR, ,I BET IS WE'LL JUST STAND PAT W/ JERMAN AS A BACK-UP. WANNY ONCE SAID THAT MCKINNEY COULD PLAY LT , HE IS THAT GOOD AN ATHLETE. NOBODY IS OUT THERE THAT CAN COME IN AND BE BETTER THAN JERMAN WHO HAS 2 YRS UNDER HIS BELT W/ NORV, IF HE CAN'T HANDLE IT HE SHOULDN'T BE ON THE ROSTER.
NEW REPORT ON DIX SAYS WANNY IS NOT CONSIDERING IR FOR HIM.

You could be right but only problem is, is that there's too many "Wanny said's" !!

Re: Re: Re: What LT can we sign???

Originally posted by inFINSible

:( <----- Link...:D

de·bride·ment ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dbrd-mä, d-brdmnt)
n.
Surgical excision of dead, devitalized, or contaminated tissue and removal of foreign matter from a wound.

It seems like IR may not be out of the question.

Wow, thanks, didn't hear that.

Is Blake Brockermeyer out there still? I know he has the shoulders of a little girl, but I think I would feel a little better with him than with Jerman. Who I really feel bad for is Battaglia. He was cut because Dixon was hurt and we needed Jerman. He was supposed to be resigned when Dison came back, but now. He very well could be out of the NFL for good now. I agree, our line is playing ok as is, but what if Smith or McKinney go down? I shudder at the thought of our patchwork line coming apart even more. I can practically feel Fiedler's pain if that were to happen.

Back
Top Bottom