what nfl players will have a breakout season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what nfl players will have a breakout season?

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
with the NFL lockout rumored to be ending soon,(fingers crossed),everybody is a little bit antsy.baseball is ok,but just cant sit and watch it.anyways, as far the player who i think will have the biggest breakout year IMO will be josh freeman QB for the bucs. a lot of experts thought the bucs picked him too high but he proved them wrong by leading a team with no big superstars but some great young talent to a 10-6 record from 3-13 a year ago. he has some pretty good young talent around him w/ arrelious benn,leGarrette blount and mike williams.those guys were all rookies last year. thats why i look for him to really step it up this season...

some others...

vontae davis cb, FINS

has nnamdi/revis skill set. could be on their level after this year or the next if he continues to progress.

dwayne bowe,wr,cheifs

already good, but this will be the year when people outside of the AFC West will start looking for this guy, (kinda like roddy white last year.)

Kid was bothered with a high ankle sprain most of last year. I think he's due for a big year this year.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom