what number is ronnie brown | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what number is ronnie brown

Nublar7 said:
I am 5'8" and weigh between 165-170.

Here I am:
clear.gif

I just want to prove that I am not a pencil. I am normal sized. :lol: :goof:

Are you the one on the left or the right? :lol:

How you guys managed to get this thread onto its 4th page with over 1,000 views is beyond me. :shakeno:

Nublar7 said:
See, I am not alone. Do some of you like to wear your jerseys really big?

I'm 6'6-6'7'' and 240 lbs....I wear a 56 or XXXL which is pretty good sized.

BTW -- Is that Christy Carson Romano? Hot damn, Nub is big pimpin'.

HysterikiLL said:
I'm 6'6-6'7'' and 240 lbs....I wear a 56 or XXXL which is pretty good sized.

BTW -- Is that Christy Carson Romano? Hot damn, Nub is big pimpin'.
Wow, you could be a good LB for us. :wink:

Also, yes that is Christy.

finz72 said:
look here my child has been in the hospital for three months and i almost lost her 4 times so i have no time to keep up with the finz, now it seems to me that my fanship is in question because i have been at her side. i thank all of you for making me feel good. i come on this site to chat with my fellow finz fans not to be treated this way

Man, don't worry about those who are harrassing you. They are the ones who need to prioritize what life is all about.

From one father to another, let me offer you this.. Hang in there. That little girl needs you a lot and it takes a strong person to withstand what you have. Hang in there and my prayers go out to you both.

Us Fin Fans are pulling for you! Those who question your fan support can.. well.. can get a life :lol:

Hang in there pal!

Nublar7 said:
I am 5'8" and weigh between 165-170.

Here I am:
clear.gif

I just want to prove that I am not a pencil. I am normal sized. :lol: :goof:

Man she has a large reach to be able to put her arm around you and into your left pocket. Go Nubs Go

wpgfishfan said:
Hope your kid is doing well.

Without this post we would not have known that Nub's is a skinnya** medium on his jerseys

:lol: :lol: :lol: I swear you took the words right out of my mouth.

ps. Sorry to hear about your kid, best of luck to you and her

any of you guys know if they have ronnie authentics for sale, if you you gotta pay top dollar and have it made up custom

I am 6'2(possibly 6'3), 250 and I wear a 2X. Your girl is also kind of hot. Take it as a compliment, no offense. I have nothing more to contribute

DolphinDevil28 said:
Is she grabbing your @ss? :eek:

I was just about to say that.....let's just hope her singing career isn't as long as her arms :lol:

finz72 said:
does any body know what number he will wear

are you kidding?! where have you been the last 3 months?!

Back
Top Bottom