what number is ronnie brown | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what number is ronnie brown

dol_fan_81 said:
are you kidding?! where have you been the last 3 months?!

Where have you been the last 3 pages? :shakeno:

Nublar7 said:
He got the number 23 as soon as he was drafted.

Check out the jersey I bought(yes this is actually the one I have):

brownjersey003-1.jpg

brownjersey002-1.jpg

uwwwwwww That's purdayyyyyyyyy

funny cuz I'm 185 pounds and I'm looken for Youth XL jerseys cuz i think they might fit me better..... the fact that normal size jerseys have sleeves that go almost to the wrist bothers me, I don't think i'll be privileged enuff to wear one with shoulder pads underneath... so I'd rather wear one thats fits like a normal shirt.

AirChambers84 said:
funny cuz I'm 185 pounds and I'm looken for Youth XL jerseys cuz i think they might fit me better..... the fact that normal size jerseys have sleeves that go almost to the wrist bothers me, I don't think i'll be privileged enuff to wear one with shoulder pads underneath... so I'd rather wear one thats fits like a normal shirt.
Ditto! If I were maybe putting pads on I would need a bigger jersey, but I wear it more like a shirt and not a poncho.

Dolfan4life! said:
Hey Nub, how much did her autograph cost?
$0.

I got my photo and autograph for free from her. Also, along with that card in my hand, I bought her CD(which the were selling on the ship) and got here to sign the case. Also, it was nice living two doors down from her for 10 days on the Cruise Ship and having her have to pass my door each day. :D

Size medium nub??...lol

I guess were getting overfed up here in wv...Im in a XXL...lol

dol_fan_81 said:
are you kidding?! where have you been the last 3 months?!

Now this is funny. A fter this same post sparked this huge pointless thread it has all become full circle now. Life is beautiful.

Nublar7 said:
Drunk at 15? What is England becoming? :goof:

well if anything, a nation full of thieves because what i was drunk on last night was 100% stolen

Back
Top Bottom