What other sports teams do you root for? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What other sports teams do you root for?

detroit is my second favorite football team...can anyone guess where i grew up? i like the packers, but they suck and it'll really show this year

NFL: DOLPHINS!
NBA: San Antonio Spurs
MLB: Well I liked the Chicago White Sox until the Expos came to town and became the Washington Nationals. Go figure, Sox are 27-8. :D

Football:Dolphins
Basketball:Spurs...Yeah baby!!!...Lets win that Championship!!!
Baseball:Orioles....thats if I'm even paying any attention to it on Sportcenter

the Marlins, Heat, Canes and Dolphins (of course)

I'm a Miami guy as you see but the weird thing is that I no longer live down there

NFL: Dolphins

NHL: Av's and Bruins (I've actually been a Bruins fan since birth....it's a Bobby Orr thing...the greatest player ever but I had to grab a 2nd team because Bruin ownership has made me so damn mad over the last 15 years)

MLB: Oakland Athletics (Yes, the are not playing well right now but in 2 years they will be a playoff team once again. Rich Harden will win the Cy Young in the next 3 years...book it.)

NBA: Don't care and I stopped caring when the Grizzlies were ripped from my city. Stu Jackson should be put in a space pod and shot into the Sun...worst G.M. in the history of porfessional sports.

Soccer: I only watch World Cup and European Championships....Go Croatia!

College Basketball: UNLV....but that was back in the Larry Johnson, Stacey Augman, Anderson Hunt, Greg Anthony days. Have not really followed it much in a few years.

College Football: Don't really have a team. I just watch whatever game happens to be on. I know what teams I don't like though (Notre Dame, Nebraska, Florida State, Oklahoma).

Football - Dolphins

Baseball - Twins

Hockey - Wild

Basketball - T-Wolves

NCAA - Gophers

SleepWithDaFish said:
NCAA Football- Clemson Tigers
Baseball- Atlanta Braves
NFL- Phins
I could care less about football or hockey.

Oops.....my bad. I meant basketball and hockey.

NFL: Phins

NBA: San Antonio Spurs

MLB: Marlins

NHL: St. Louis Blues (although I don't follow hockey as much as I used to)

NCAAF: HOW BOUT THEM NOLES!

Seems like I'm the only Alabama fan around the boards... I figured there would be atleast one more person from Roll Tide Country somewhere around here.

NFL - Dolphins
MLB - Cubs
NBA - Bulls
NHL - Avalanche
NCAAF - Miami, USC
NCAAB - Kentucky

Back
Top Bottom