• Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Tennesee, Kentucky, West Virginia

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, D.C.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • New York

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • North East

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Outside U.S.

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

FinFan_Est.1984

From Shula to The Tuna
Reaction score
Since news is pretty much nonexistent this time of year I thought it would be cool to find out where all you Fin Heaveners are from and where you watch the Fins on game day. Is there a certain bar in your area that always has the Dolphins game on.

This year I am getting the "Sunday Ticket" but prior to this year I would watch the nationally televised games and listen to the rest via internet while following the nfl.com feed.

Maybe we can get some Fin Heaven get togethers started in different areas of the world. Maybe one at the start of the season and one towards the end. That would be cool to see a bunch of Dolphin fans together in one place, especially for those of us outside of Miami.

San Diego,CA for me though i really wished i live in miami everyone ask me why i like the dolphins but i just liked them for some reason now the they're all i talk about.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia and i listen to the games on the internet.When the Dolphins play on Sunday or Monday night i get to watch the games live on espn and on Fox when they play nfc teams.Thank God for pontel,i get the games on dvd a week later.

what part of the world am i in???

CANADA!!!

this poll question, judging by the options should have read what part of the US are you from?

but yeah... been a phins fan since i got into football some.... 10 years ago

Costa Rica, visit between 5 or 6 bars every Sunday to check which cheap joint paid for the ticket,then maybe have 4 brews and about 24 wings, trade phone #s with about 8 other drunk bast"#$#"#s., (were 90% fins here), and most of the time, go back home brockenhearted, hoping for better luck next Sunday, LOVE DA FINS!!!!

I grew up in Wichita Kansas and Players was the place to watch any game. I then moved to Vegas and found a true Fins bar. The game there was over the over head for the reason there where more of us then any other team. I am in Phoenix now hopeing it dear God I will not be here for this season but have had a hard time finding a good place in Chicago to go to watch the game. So any info on a good Chicago bar to cheer on the best team in the NFL would be helpfull.

Berlin, Germany. :germany:

Some games are shown on NASN ( an european tv-channel for north american sports).

i watch the other games via internet (yahoo!sports)

by the way, this year i will see the dolphins in london :biggrin:

Mainz (near Frankfurt) Germany
I visit every year one game in Miami. This year it will be against New England.
The rest of the season I watch what NASN brings over here.

Since news is pretty much nonexistent this time of year I thought it would be cool to find out where all you Fin Heaveners are from and where you watch the Fins on game day. Is there a certain bar in your area that always has the Dolphins game on.

This year I am getting the "Sunday Ticket" but prior to this year I would watch the nationally televised games and listen to the rest via internet while following the nfl.com feed.

I have had the same pattern as you. NFL game center and radio links perviously, but I'm going to NFL ticket this year, I can't wait.

I'm form Kennewick Washington which is in the sage brushy Southeast part of Washington.

My body and soul is in New Zealand. My mind is in the gutter.

Back
Top Bottom