What play do you want to see the most this season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What play do you want to see the most this season?

Actually not only WR screens but I think Screens in general are under-utilized. I think teams should look at the aggressiveness of DEF anymore and thier speed and use more screens and draws.

Actually not only WR screens but I think Screens in general are under-utilized. I think teams should look at the aggressiveness of DEF anymore and thier speed and use more screens and draws.
New England loves the screen, and they seem to burn everyone with it.

What scenario/play would you like to see the most happen? Porter killing Big Ben this year when we play the Steelers again? That sounds pretty good. List them below.

My scenario: Ted Ginn returning a kr/pr and catching another TD to rub it in the face of Quinn and the Browns. :D

I vote for the Touchdown play!!!

If Ginns healthy a double reverse.
Ginn and Chambers,

I want to see wes welkers face when ginn returns one to beat the pats

chambers holding on to a 10 yard out!!!
What scenario/play would you like to see the most happen? Porter killing Big Ben this year when we play the Steelers again? That sounds pretty good. List them below.

My scenario: Ted Ginn returning a kr/pr and catching another TD to rub it in the face of Quinn and the Browns. :D

I'd like to see a real offensive line and QB play!

Of course, the kneel down in the Superbowl would be incredible too!

If I can't have those, I guess I will settle for watching Zach, JT, and Porter all converging on Tom Brady at the same time and giving him a much needed rest...

How about a Ronnie Brown HB Pass 2 Pt conversion to marty booker? oh wait nvm :(

Whatever play gets us into the endzone.

I wouldnt mind seeing a few trick plays, but keep them to a minimum.

Jason Taylor breaks the single-season sack record, leaving JP Losman, Pennington and Brady on IR in the process.

Realistically, I'd like to see Ginn return a punt for a TD early in the season.

I want to see our offense look like the chargers of the last couple of years! Running plays setting up the play action pass. Using the tight end as a big weapon and going deep to Chambers and Ginn for TD.....It might take Camm a couple of years to get the weapons he needs in his offense but, he'll get'em. It's gonna be great to see!!:dolphins:

I'd love to see a great passing game and running game..... Great Play calling and us when all our home games!!!

My favorite game last year was us killing the Patsies 21-0.....we were in Brady's face all day and they could do NOTHING against us....I see a repeat of this with Joey and JT sacking Brady all day, and our new d-line and LB's shutting down the running game. :)

Back
Top Bottom