What play do you want to see the most this season? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What play do you want to see the most this season?

The Dolphin sweep, led by a pair of guards athletic enough to pull.

Patriots fans have been ALL OVER Ginn and are making fun of us for selecting a punt returner at #9. With that said, I want Ginn to shred the Pats on offense and special teams.

Personally I like the flea flicker. Something Marino used to do quite a bit . Especially when he had Tony Nathan in backfield with Marks bros. I always loved that play.

The play I want to see the most is the kickoff. If we kickoff enough that means we are scoring.

What scenario/play would you like to see the most happen? Porter killing Big Ben this year when we play the Steelers again? That sounds pretty good. List them below.

My scenario: Ted Ginn returning a kr/pr and catching another TD to rub it in the face of Quinn and the Browns. :D
The one we DIDN'T see that much last and that's the one where we get into the endzone more than once or twice in a game.

The best damn offense , secondary in the league and stupid call tht ends up biting us in *** in the 4th. also if the way we attack an offense is working we shouldn't change

Back
Top Bottom