What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round?

Hell no either te or wr maybe lb, but no cornfed! Philben was the line coach in GB and he did a damn good job with late round picks. This team is defunk of impact players and we need one in the second round. There will be plenty of pigs in the trough in rounds 5 and beyond.

Hill, Stephen WR 6'4" 215 GT
Randle, Rueben WR 6'4" 210 LSU
Jeffery, Alshon WR 6'4" 230 SC
Quick, Brian WR 6'3" 220 App St.
Sanu, Mohamed WR 6'2" 211 Rutgers
Givens, Chris WR 5'11" 198 Wake Forest

Upshaw, Courtney OLB 6'2" 272 Alabama
Branch, Andre DE 6'4" 259 Clemson
David, Lavonte OLB 6'1" 233 Nebraska
Brown, Zach OLB 6'1" 244 N C
Curry, Vinny DE 6'3" 266 Marshall

Hell no either te or wr maybe lb, but no cornfed! Philben was the line coach in GB and he did a damn good job with late round picks. This team is defunk of impact players and we need one in the second round. There will be plenty of pigs in the trough in rounds 5 and beyond.

i'll be praying all day that fleener is available and ireland takes him... you want to talk about changing my opinion of him, if he could land tanny and fleener in back to back picks, and still grab a WR and OL in round three... I'd be really changing my attitude about the guy...

definitely need a RT with patriots jets and bills all working on pass rush via the draft or free agency. this needs to be addressed round 2 or 3 IMO

I'd be happy with Hill, Randle, Curry, Upshaw, David, or any OL. I do not want Jeffery or Zach Brown.

I say take fleener or Allen if their there. We haven't had an athletic te since mcmicheal

I think the need for a RT is far less with Murtha manning the position. Omar Kelly seems to think and has mentioned it a few times, Murtha is ready to be a starter!!! and to be honest Murtha did a good job at the LT spot in place of Long, while Long recovered during the pre-season last year. I think it's more likely that and Athletic OG who can pull or a center, since Pouncey is still having snapping issues, will be addressed in these upcoming rounds (2-7)

there looks to be a lot of talent in the 2nd i would try to trade back a few spots and try to pick up a 4th in the process

We have our developmental QB. I'm happy with the Tannehill pick. Now what we need to do is draft impact players that can help this team win now.

Nick Perry was the guy I wanted. I think Green Bay got one heck of a talent.

Since he is gone, I'll take Vinny Curry. I'd absolutely love Coby Fleener, but he is a luxury pick right now. We have more important holes which need filling, and I don't even think Miami is looking at Fleener.

Back
Top Bottom