What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round?

Stephen Hill would make this draft a winner to me. He's a monster. He's got great size and speed and can make big plays without the who Brandon Marshall/Demanding the ball routine. Great blocker. I think he could very well turn out to be the best WR in this draft and I was a huge fan of Blackmon. I don't know if he'll be there when we pick, but I wouldn't mind trading up for him.

Stephen Hill would make this draft a winner to me. He's a monster. He's got great size and speed and can make big plays without the who Brandon Marshall/Demanding the ball routine. Great blocker. I think he could very well turn out to be the best WR in this draft and I was a huge fan of Blackmon. I don't know if he'll be there when we pick, but I wouldn't mind trading up for him.

Exactly, hill can block. He is a complete beast. Jeffrey is really not that great. Hill or streeter please.

Would love to see Broyles end up in a Dolphin uniform. He would be tremendous in a WCO.

People have mentioned Streeter. As a Cane's fan i would like that but he's very raw. Not good with routes except "go long Tommy" Good size and speed plus he caught tons of TD passes. Maybe a 3rd or 4th round project at best. Should have stayed in school another year.

Tomorrow I would be happy to see any of these players drafted by us; Sanu, Massie, Streeter, Hill, Tru Johnson.

what to do in round 2, our division is scary

Can you believe how much better everyone just got? NE getting Hightower and Jones?!?! Coples to the jets, and mario and anderson to the bills? Damn scary all around.

who i go for now depends on what position we are valuing higher.

pass rusher- Vinny Curry or Andre Branch

Corner Janoris Jenkins, Hosley

Lineman- Cordey Glenn

Wr- Reuben Randle, Alshon Jeffrey

who would you guys be targeting?

I would love to get Jenkins. If he can walk a straight line then i think he will be very helpful to the team. The back end would be pretty good with Davis, Smith, Marshall, Jenkins, Jones, Wilson, and Clemmons. We can make a pretty good lineup with that.

I would love to get Jenkins. If he can walk a straight line then i think he will be very helpful to the team. The back end would be pretty good with Davis, Smith, Marshall, Jenkins, Jones, Wilson, and Clemmons. We can make a pretty good lineup with that.

i agree

I'm a big cane fan as well, and have always been flabergasted why we refused to take the homegrown talent that just goes and stars all over the NFL, but IMHO taking Streeter would be like taking Carey....Streeter has phenomenal size, and good strength, but is a long strider, was only effective on fly routes, mostly, and again came out of nowhere this year, I do understand the lure of the NFL, but he did disservice to himself by coming out this year, he needed another year of Golden and crew, to develop more. I do think Streeter has talent, and explosion, but feel he isnt exactly what we need.

IMO, and just my opinion, a super quick, agile guy who is quick in and out of his cuts, with some toughness is what we need(Givens, NAPALM, Adams, TY Hilton, Broyles or M Jones) or a bigger guy, who maybe not as quick or explosive but runs great routes, has shown yac ability in college, shown toughness (RANDLE, Hill, {as a cane fan putting those 2 last name together brings bad Dolphin memories} Childs, Toon, Criner, Sanu) I believe a combination of 1 quicker smaller guy and 1 big physical guy could bring the necessary talent for our receiving core. I really like Randle, Hill and Childs and believe they have dynamic ability, and then a Givens, NAPALM, Broyles as the complimentary guy, love the Napalm nickname, and where we could draft him too.....I would also like to take a late flyer on 1 of the Canes guys in the 7th Benjamin or Byrd just for competition, may be one makes it....Benj could add to special teams, but must put some size on......also wondered if he needs a position switch ala Sam Shields....your thoughts....

Back
Top Bottom