What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round?

2nd needs to be a WR. Sanu, Hill, Randle. 3rd back to back picks can be OL.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Did DeCastro get drafted yet?

Ye pit

BtWay, we gave up 52 sacks and a LOT of hurries last season and now we have Teams like the Bills getting pass rushers M Williams and M Anderson, And the Jets drafted pass rusher DE Quinton Coples. and the Patriots drafted two in DE Chandler Jones and 6'2" 265 ILB Donta Hightower.

We are in a defensive line vs offensive line arms race that we are losing and without improvement to our OL we could could suffer though a season with 55 or more sacks 2012.

We need to keep up with the teams in our division.

We need playmakers now no ****ing Oline..

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking Jonathan Martin is tempting. However, if Randle or Fleener are still on the board when our pick comes up how do you not pull the trigger on a playmaker like that?

Fleener going to Indy.

WR is deep

guys who are high on boards are Peter Konz (would be an excellent pick) and Curry. One of those two. Massie is also very likely but I think Buffalo takes him one pick before us.

Taking Jonathan Martin is tempting. However, if Randle or Fleener are still on the board when our pick comes up how do you not pull the trigger on a playmaker like that?

Fleener I think is the Rams first pick tomorrow. If not the Rams, Colts will be right after. I would love to have randle. Good quickness and would fit the west coast beautifully.

Don't disagree, and I'm a big fan of Massie, but the pass rushers are coming off the board really quickly. I think we have to get a pass rusher in the 2nd, simply because I don't want to watch Brady flat-footed in the pocket for 10 seconds just waiting for an open man. I think Curry, Upshaw or Branch.

I think if martin is there I'd take him. Early in the process he was projected as a top 10 pick and our Oline gave up a huge percentage of sacks on passing plays (meaning we got sacked a lot, especially considering we didn't pass that often). I doubt he'll be there though, the Colts are going to take one of Luck's former teammates with that 1st pick in the 2nd and I'd bet it'd be Martin before Fleener.

i would love fleener, but they probably go in another direction

Alshon Jeffery I do NOT see as a WCO one receiver.

Virtually a carbon copy of the guy we gave to the da's last month, including the character. Pass.

Getting Stephen Hill past the next group of teams would be nice. Or if Fleener drops which won't happen. As long as we stay away from the satanists like Upshaw. I was scared to death Dallas moved up to get Thill and was going to leave us stuck w/Barron. We should stay away from anyone connected with the stink and stench that is our former lying coach.

Back
Top Bottom