What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round?

2nd needs to be a WR. Sanu, Hill, Randle. 3rd back to back picks can be OL.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Did DeCastro get drafted yet?

no we need someone like Marten or Massie at RT. We cant go with Murtha who is always hurt. If Miami was smart they would trade up to make sure they get either one of these two to protect Tannehill.

Give me a playmaker in the second. WR (stephin Hill) De (curry) or DB (janoris Jenkins) lineman can wait, I want someone that has potential to make huge plays

so streeter has no.1 WR potential? you said he has upside. why is he graded as 3rd round talent then if so? I havent looked at his scouting report, and I know WRs like chad johnson, steve smith from Panthers and b marshall have all been drafter in 2nd round and later and have been top Wide outs in the league or well chad johnson was for 7 years until he got too self absorbed and I think less focused on football plus age. but just wondering

Streeter's upside is HUGE! Probably more a late 3rd or 4th though I bet. Hill or Randle would be very nice, but I'm betting we might need to trade up a bit to get one. If Fleener is there I'd take him though.

yeah i say we take fleener in the 2nd and try and trade bk up in the 2nd for hill/Randle then a RT .

Streeter's upside is HUGE! Probably more a late 3rd or 4th though I bet. Hill or Randle would be very nice, but I'm betting we might need to trade up a bit to get one. If Fleener is there I'd take him though.

so streeter has no.1 WR potential? you said he has upside. why is he graded as 3rd round talent then if so? I havent looked at his scouting report, and I know WRs like chad johnson, steve smith from Panthers and b marshall have all been drafter in 2nd round and later and have been top Wide outs in the league or well chad johnson was for 7 years until he got too self absorbed and I think less focused on football plus age. but just wondering

yeah but I don't want miami to just get a nice no.2 or complimentary WR, streeter and the others seem like good complimentary ones, whereas, randle and especially hill even though Raw has the talent and upside to be a no.1 WR in my opionion and have the upside of Michael floyd as far as the the few WRs to be legit no.1s unlike streeter and sanu, etc. Who knows maybe the others will as weve seen 2nd rounders and later WRs becomes top Wrs in the league.

There really isn't a number 1 guy in Philbin's west coast offense. Miami doesn't have to have a number 1 wr. They need 2 or 3 good number 2 guys.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Read the stuff on the west coast offense and get out of the mode of talking number one receiver.

There really isn't a number 1 guy in Philbin's west coast offense. Miami doesn't have to have a number 1 wr. They need 2 or 3 good number 2 guys.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Read the stuff on the west coast offense and get out of the mode of talking number one receiver.
He had Greg Jennings.

Hill, Sanu, Fleener, Jeffries and Curry are all available. I'd be happy with any of those.

Upshaw or Fleener in the 2nd, double up on Wr with our back2back picks in the 3rd, sign Jake Scott, and we might actually be competitive this year!!!

There is also Guard Cordy Glenn there, this depends on what we think about Mutha, Garner, Hicks etc. Without completing our OL, draft playmakers on offense are a semi waste of time. Plus lineman last longer. We are rebuilding here folks

Cordy Glenn, G/OT, Georgia
Height: 6-5. Weight: 345.
40 Time: 5.15. 10-Yd Split: 1.76.
Bench: 31.
Arm: 35 3/4. Hand: 10.
Projected Round (2012): 1-2.

4/24/12: At the Combine, Glenn showed off excellent speed with a surprisingly fast 40 time for such a large man. His only real flaw is his feet, but he has the potential to improve on that in the NFL. Some teams will consider keeping him at tackle in the NFL. After a rough first day at the Senior Bowl, Glenn played very well in the remaining practices and in the actual game.

As a senior, Glenn was a starter at left tackle. In many games in 2011, he was dominant. Glenn has the power, balance and long arms to make him a well-rounded blocker. He had no problem opening holes in the ground game, and generally was a good pass protector.

I'd take Joe Adams in the 3rd unless he could be taken in the 4th. We'd finally have a legit returner and an creative after the catch runner.

Look up streeters highlights, he looks really impresive, i can see him becoming a star.

In my mind Curry is the first choice, we need a pass rusher. IF we don't get one then Hill, Randle would be nice guys to put in place to improve the WR corps. After that the value for OL in the 2nd is nice. ANy of the three would be great players for us. The value in the 2nd is matching up with our needs. I hope we are all happy with who we get.

Back
Top Bottom