What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Player are You Hoping Falls To The Second Round?

Pass-rush is NEED, so 2nd rounder has to be Upshaw, Curry or Branch. My fear is that we have to still trade up to get good pressure-player. 3rd rounders WR/OL. And rest of the picks WR, OL, DE/OLB.

Branch, upshaw, Adams, Glenn, Martin. Also consider Givens, he wont last to rd 3.

PASSRUSH. It´s the only way to beat Brady. So next pick will be Upshaw, Curry or Branch.

Brian Hartline is our #1 WR. This sounds like a punch line, but it's not. We need to be trading up for Fleener.

Fleener and Hill being in range is exciting as hell. I'd love to land one for our QB.

Brian Quick

[video=youtube;EkmNsm_z9xM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkmNsm_z9xM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I think Miami goes DE with the 2nd pick. So either Upshaw or Curry. I think Upshaw will be gone so that`ll leave Curry. Don`t be surprised if they take the Tackle from Stanford, Jonathan Martin. It`ll be tempting to get a WR as either Hill, Randle, Sanu and Jeffrey will be there, but, this draft is deep in WR`s so Miami will probably wait until the 3rd round.

Follow your board where need is factor.

Peter Konz and Martin should be up on peoples boards. Cordy Glenn but does he fit Philbins Prototype.

Fleener will be gone and Konz could be gone with Baltimore.

Curry seems to fit.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Don't disagree, and I'm a big fan of Massie, but the pass rushers are coming off the board really quickly. I think we have to get a pass rusher in the 2nd, simply because I don't want to watch Brady flat-footed in the pocket for 10 seconds just waiting for an open man. I think Curry, Upshaw or Branch.

i forgot about Branch. I like him.

Back
Top Bottom