What position do you want with our first pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position do you want with our first pick?

What position do we pick first?

• QB

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • OT

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • OG

• WR

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DT

• DE

• LB (no.)

• CB (NO!!!!!!!)

• S

• Total voters

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
There have been a lot of threads about what position we should draft with our first pick this year. I haven't seen a poll yet so I think this will be interesting.

If it's at 20 take a WR. With Fitzgerald now in there is a great chance that Reggie Williams will be there at 20. What a steal.

i also voted wide receiver, but i also see us having two number ones.. could very well be after our 20th, but i think some team will offer ogun a contract we wont be able to match. So wide receiver with the first one (praying for reggie williams) and vernon carey with the next, if hes gone, maybe rivers, or a trade down.

Originally posted by Jaj
If it's at 20 take a WR. With Fitzgerald now in there is a great chance that Reggie Williams will be there at 20. What a steal.

I agree, there now is a legit chance that either Reggie Williams or Mike Clayton will be there. Do you stretch for Losman or Rivers with a stud WR like that on the board? HELL NO!

If it is the #20 pick....WR (Woods or Clayton)

I think Reggie will be gone with or without Larry in the draft.

But If we do end up with two picks or just trade up....QB (E. Manning)

Manning is what Miami needs. A QB for the FUTURE!!!

I'd say it depends on what we get in free agency. If we get Brunell or anyone else, I say we draft a WR. Then we go O-line

I said QB I want a QB long term and saga ain't the answer SORRY!!!

WR or olineman, if we don't take one of these two positions there is something seriously wrong with the front office.

How about if we take a corner with our first 3 picks and then a LB with the next 3?

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by mikefan22
I said QB I want a QB long term and saga ain't the answer SORRY!!!

How do you know? I'm curious, we say we need a strong qb who can get the ball to the recievers, he has that, so why not him?

FS is definitely a position we need to address a little later in the draft because Marion is average at best & Arturo is a free agent seeking some big bucks.

Originally posted by SMadison29
FS is definitely a position we need to address a little later in the draft because Marion is average at best & Arturo is a free agent seeking some big bucks.
Do you think that freeman will leave? I think he's ready to start for us and I think Marion could be let go.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny

Do you think that freeman will leave? I think he's ready to start for us and I think Marion could be let go.

Ozzy rules!!

I thought that was the plan, that AF would be starting this year.

Back
Top Bottom