What position will Dion Jordan play next year? DE? OLB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position will Dion Jordan play next year? DE? OLB?

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
We traded up to the 3rd overall pick to get Dion Jordan, so I can't imagine he'll continue to be a backup rotational player.

A lot of us felt Dion Jordan should have played OLB this year, taking snaps away from Wheeler.

What do you think? Will Dion Jordan continue being a backup rotational DE behind Oliver Vernon? Or become a starting OLB? Or something else?

That's honestly right now the least of it. All of that depends on what happens with this FO and what happens in Free Agency.I personally would seriously consider listening to offers for Cam Wake in the Off-season. I've been disgusted by both Paul Soliai and Randy Starks in the middle this year. Both have played too lazy this year and half-assed it for the most part. Sad considering they were both playing for contracts.

I like Jordan but man is he raw as a Pass Rusher. Right now, he has one move and that rushing straight up the field!

probably backup or inactive because he has an owey or just spend year on injured reserve because he was banged up his last season in college

Maybe we could get at least a 3rd round draft pick for him.

nothing like trading up and taking a part time player number three overall. Good pass rushing skills and plays the run like he is in the lingerie football league

move jordan to linebacker and put him at wide 9 on third and long situation. it's to bad miami coaches aren't creative

Back
Top Bottom