What should have been | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What should have been

FINatic054

Scout Team
Reaction score
Watching the Niners/Vikings game right now and man does Reuben Foster look good. All I can think is I can't believe we passed on him. And to make things worse.... Harris has been a ghost this preseason. Sad because Foster could have filled a huge need for us.

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the overreaction

Dolph N.Fan

Club Member
Reaction score
oh no Harris is a bust and foster is a future hall of famer after 0 real games played. Lol relax man

Austin Tatious

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
1. Foster
2. Willis

Yikes. Our draftees will forever be compared to these guys. That's life. This isn't hopscotch. You're assessed based on production.

PS Many Finheaveners liked this scenario

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how things pan out. I kind of expected Miami to take Foster when he fell because they gambled with Tunsil, who was BPA as well.

Foster was one of my favorites from this draft class, but Miami really shied away from players with injuries. Plus, Foster's behavior at the combined raised red flags. I was 50/50 on him come draft day.

Just to show how unpredictable the NFL is, though, Foster is healthy and McMillan is out for the season. McMillan had been an iron man in college. Can't say I disagree with Miami's philosophy, though, as they have really been burned by taking too many injured players with high picks.

Top Bottom