What The Miami Dolphins Can Expect Out Of Frank Gore In 2018 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What The Miami Dolphins Can Expect Out Of Frank Gore In 2018

I expect he will have a solid role especially early on in the season backing up Drake. Gase tends to lean more on veteran RBs more as we have seen in the past.

Gore is going to be another piece in what will be an improved Dolphins offense. As has been stated before, Gore will be a great influence on Drake, Ballage and the other young guys in the locker room.

Some people didn't expect a lot from Hayes last year but he probably was our best get in 2017. I'm not counting Gore out at all. He can run, block and catch and he's seen it all so he's going to play and he's going to play well for us. Can't wait to see what him and Amendola bring to us this year.

Does anyone know if he can retire a Dolphin if he wants to? Granted he was let go by the 49ers and the Colts moved on. But it would be nice that the number 4 rusher in NFL history would be a Dolphin.

Does anyone know if he can retire a Dolphin if he wants to? Granted he was let go by the 49ers and the Colts moved on. But it would be nice that the number 4 rusher in NFL history would be a Dolphin.

Even if he did retire as a Dolphin I couldn't claim him with a straight face knowing 95% of his yards came in a non-Dolphin uniform. It would be like the 49ers claiming OJ or the Broncos claiming Franco Harris.

We ran the ball 22.5 times average per game
which was last in the NFL as well as 4 rushing tds, also tied for last
We ran for 1388 yards which was 29th...

9 out of the top 10 teams in total rushing yards made the playoffs

Hopefully with the offensive line improvement
and the addition of 2 new running backs and Drake
with a full season of reps will give us a much better run game

I'm hoping we can run the ball closer to 30 times a game
if game situations dictate

It would be like the 49ers claiming OJ or the Broncos claiming Franco Harris.

Franco finished his career with Seattle, not Denver.

I just hope this ends well. The guy has been a class act and has always wanted to play here. It seems like these stories rarely end well.

Like when Knowshon Moreno was here for two games? I hear ya, but I don't see that happening with Gore.

Him mentoring that young group is probably more important than 'producing' next season ... which I have no question he will if needed. The bang for the buck is through the roof.

agreed, I expect gore to bring the leadership and to push ballage and drake.

Haven’t had a RB leader since when? Ricky? Gore is here to play also, if give the snaps and he can stay healthy watch out.

If you saw Gore this play last year you realize he just isint hear to ride the bench and adivise the young backs.

Haven’t had a RB leader since when? Ricky? Gore is here to play also, if give the snaps and he can stay healthy watch out.

If you saw Gore this play last year you realize he just isint hear to ride the bench and adivise the young backs.

Honestly I hope he does ride the bench, drake isn't made of stone there will be opportunities for gore to get carries might as well keep him fresh

Honestly I hope he does ride the bench, drake isn't made of stone there will be opportunities for gore to get carries might as well keep him fresh

Let me re- phrase, I think Drake is the lead back but by no means is Gore just here to not play and mentor.

They had to make this move, like you say, if Drake has any injury you would have been in a bad bad spot.

Back
Top Bottom