What this team needs is Heart!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What this team needs is Heart!!

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love seeing how the Marlins and heat are playing, they play with heart and willingness to win.. They dont give up they dont at all.. The dolphins need to realize taht they dont need any more talent(besides offensive line) but they need more heart. They need to learn that a game is not over till the fat lady sings.. Look at the heat start 0-7, they never gave up and now in the playoffs one game over five hundred. look at the marlins , last year were 15 games under five hundred at one point, and they never quit.. won very close games lots of time and they won it all. this season it seems they still have that desire and the willingness not to quit.. The dolphins are loaded with talent, but never get the job done when it is suppoes to be done.. im looking forward to this season, and hopefully they will play only for the passion of the game and nothing else.. AND ACTUALLY WIN IN CLOSE GAMEs.....

This is just a thought of mine and there is nothing else to think cause such a boring offseason now, im looking forward to the this season!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
That search is futile :foundout:

Nice to see clump reprising the "turd in the punch bowl" routine.

:nate: <-- clump

;)

What seats did you get for the playoffs.. i got some for game b section 322..

Clump, overall you seem like a decent guy. And I certainly appreciate the occasional fun-loving jab. But your deal is tired. If you would just stick to the excellent, informative posts your capable of I would view you as the coolest Bills' fan on the board. Just an opinion from a casual poster, not that what I think should matter to you,

I got Sec 323...I was the first one at Ticketmaster and the Heat didnt have the $10 seats listed so the girl had to call to see how she can pull them up on the Screen by then 322 was sold out. I was at the Cavs-Heat game yesterday and it was awesome - 20,000 plus fans.

Originally posted by Bopkin02
Clump, overall you seem like a decent guy. And I certainly appreciate the occasional fun-loving jab. But your deal is tired. If you would just stick to the excellent, informative posts your capable of I would view you as the coolest Bills' fan on the board. Just an opinion from a casual poster, not that what I think should matter to you,
Until then, Mannyfresh is still the coolest bill fan to post in FH. Right?

So, I cannot poke fun at y'all or the Fins but y'all can poke fun at me and the Bills?

That's BS :mad:

If the Fins were to play like a team like the Marlins and heat do theres no question they would kick some serious butt out there. Prob is that the team has egos that gets in the way of that. Ex would be Sam Madison. I bet if he were let go, the pattsies wouldnt think twice about getting him b/c of his problem making ability.

Originally posted by MARLINSFAN305
I got Sec 323...I was the first one at Ticketmaster and the Heat didnt have the $10 seats listed so the girl had to call to see how she can pull them up on the Screen by then 322 was sold out. I was at the Cavs-Heat game yesterday and it was awesome - 20,000 plus fans.
how is the view from 323.. good or bad???

I just wanted to be as close to center court as possible which is why i was there early...its just one section over from 324 which is dead center (my bad 324 was the section i wanted not 322).

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
So, I cannot poke fun at y'all or the Fins but y'all can poke fun at me and the Bills?

That's BS :mad:

Don't worry about it Clump, I'll be your friend....if you aren't red headed, red headed people make me uneasy. There again....you gotta love Eddie Haskel.

Back
Top Bottom